Welcome to Darth Malgus

RikuvonDrake

Apparently, it has been decided within the roleplay community that they will use the french server as the official roleplay server for EU, please ensure you transfer your characters to that server if you wish to roleplay. (This decision was taken since there are about five or six French players active on that server and the roleplay community wanted to have some peace and quiet).

Jokes aside, you can find the old The Red Eclipse forum over here.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

For the record (because someone is bound to get confused), there is no mass migration of RPers to the French server. And while I assume one of the people running it will create a thread soon enough, in the meantime I see no harm in dropping a link to our pretty little RP community website here. (https://malgus-rp.enjin.com/)

So far things have been great here on Darth Malgus. Let's keep that going, shall we? :D

(This decision was taken since there are about five or six French players active on that server and the roleplay community wanted to have some peace and quiet).

True; they seemed to have migrated to TRE years ago; the Leviathan is kinda dead even now. Don't know what prompted that.

True; they seemed to have migrated to TRE years ago; the Leviathan is kinda dead even now. Don't know what prompted that.

Apparently a large number of German guilds, among them one called "Blitzkrieg" decided to transfer to the French servers and make that their new home for conquest reasons, a few weeks later most French guilds moved to TRE.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Yesterday I witnessed the worst general chat ever in this game on Coruscant (I don't even want to know what was discussed on Dromund Kaas). It was embarrasing, horrible, stupid and extremely annoying. RIP The Progenitor. It was so peaceful after all the jerks transfered away to TRE. Now they are back. I didn't miss them and I don't welcome them on Loser Malgus server. Maybe I actually transfer to the French server now to get away from the scum and villainy. Meh.

Yesterday I witnessed the worst general chat ever in this game on Coruscant (I don't even want to know what was discussed on Dromund Kaas). It was embarrasing, horrible, stupid and extremely annoying. RIP The Progenitor. It was so peaceful after all the jerks transfered away to TRE. Now they are back. I didn't miss them and I don't welcome them on Loser Malgus server. Maybe I actually transfer to the French server now to get away from the scum and villainy. Meh.

Like i said in another thread.

Progenitor here too (never RP, choosed server becouse i thought there'll be mature community - I WAS NOT WRONG)

After merge on Malgus Rep Fleet my eyes started to bleed when i saw all these people with toxic comments about everything. Instead of gold sellers, there was a lot insulting msg, i don't remember even when last time i saw so much toxic in any of mmorpgs. Now I just update my ignore list or turn off chat on fleet. So sad.

I muted general chat on the fleet after about 5 minutes. The amount of childish and immature remarks was the worst I've seen in a long while. Almost all of it wasn't even worth reading, it just seemed like noise. Might give it a few days to settle down before enabling general chat again. I cant say it was one aspect of a large server that I missed.