Does Fen Zeil make sense for Jedi?

OldVengeance

I know Fen Zeil says he plans to take on the power of the existing criminal syndicates and rule the underworld, but doesn't that still make him a pretty dark person? We don't hear a lot of details about the Shadow Syndicate's activities, but if he's feared, then probably it means it does a lot of bad things.

That doesn't really sound like someone who a person on the Jedi Council would normally associate with. It's not like we get a sense our character of guiding his activities to try to steer him away from dark choices or trying to mitigate the damage he might otherwise do.

Not to me. Not for mine. If it was a dark Jedi maybe. I regretted collecting him on my Jedi and ended up unlocking for all so I could let my bounty hunter take him. To me, this guy is probably planning to be the top dog for slavers and spice running and all. Definitely not something that made sense for a Jedi. I kind of wonder if they thought that out. Because while it's ok for me and my bunch of alts, it makes little sense for a new player who has nothing but one nice light side Jedi!

I only run with him on my LS Jedi in order to complete the conquest/season quests, as well as other chars.

My main character that utilizes him is my DS Smuggler, who runs the Underworld as well. :D They are a good fit.

My BH prefers to run with Torian (her husband), Akaavi, or Shae Vizla.

:D