Hoth/Corellia Republic Side Questions

rebsten

So I am playing my first Republic character, the legendary hero of the entire story, a Jedi Knight. As with my first Imperial, I've been ritualistically completing all planet missions and side missions. But I logged out of him a few days ago and haven't logged back in for one simple reason: I'm at Hoth.

Hoth... Empire side, the class quests, aside from the Inquisitor and vaguely the Agent, were so irrelevant I can't recall them. The actual planet story? I killed about a thousand of those furry bastards, the Talz, and then I killed some boring pirates. That was it. I can't even recall if anything else happened, it bored me to tears.

Corellia was mildly ok story wise, but the planet itself was torture. I was so close to completing my class story, and you want me to sit here and help you take another planet? Do it yourself!

Also, the scenery for both these planets were dull, repetitive, and generally lacked useful quick travel points.

I know my scenery won't change, and I doubt the quick travel will improve, but are these planets worth doing Republic side?

So far, they've been worth visiting, except Tatooine, where if you played the Empire side, you played the Republic side. Same thing at the end, minor, minor detail changes along the way. If I have to see more Talz, even if they are friendly, I might snap. And so help me, if I fight the White Maw again...

But yeah, I just want to know if these planets are any good/different Republic side? Are they WORTH it?