How to get Valkorion out of my mind?!

r-zaft

I got a few theories of how to get Valkorion out of my mind:

1. Imprison him in a Rakata mind box like Zash/Khem and toss it into a sun

2. Use a Voss mind-healing ritual like in the Inquisitor Voss story. My SI could absorb Valkorion, gain his power and don't have to listen to him anymore.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Those are viable ideas on paper, but the problem is that Valkorian is immensely powerful. The ghosts inside the Inquisitor's head really, really pale in comparison. I very much doubt that he would allow us to do something so... simplistic.

I think we need to see more of the KOTFE story to get a firmer idea on how that whole thing works. So far I got the unpleasant feeling that all of this is just a game to him.

3. Surround the Outlander with Ysalamir, then kill the Outlander.

4. Freeze the Outlander in carbonite and drop them into a gas giant or star or black hole.

5. Have another Sith perform all of the rituals that Vitiate performed to become powerful/immortal, THEN forcewalk him or Ziostdevour him.

6. Trap him somewhere like Baras did.

3. Surround the Outlander with Ysalamir, then kill the Outlander.

4. Freeze the Outlander in carbonite and drop them into a gas giant or star or black hole.

5. Have another Sith perform all of the rituals that Vitiate performed to become powerful/immortal, THEN forcewalk him or Ziostdevour him.

6. Trap him somewhere like Baras did.

5. Noone can Forcewalk except the SI.

6. Sel-Makor is no more. Maybe throw him for the World Razer?

But we just got out!!!

I can see Sana Rae working something out further down the line or even Valky leaving on his own accord.

Or you can chase him off by watching Dora the Explorer all day long.

Or you can chase him off by watching Dora the Explorer all day long.

My Outlander might survived a lightsaber through their chest, being thrown through window after window, and 10 mental asylums worth of electroshock *therapy* but that would be too much.

I like the idea of stashing him in a box like Darth Zash or Khem Val. Or.. am epic battle between Valkorion and Darth Marr in the spirit world ( i imagine Marr is pretty pissed off and would kick Valky's a** as hard as he can ) .

As much as I like Darth Marr I do not see him having any chance against Valkorian.

On other hand Zash would only win against Khem Val if you added your strength to hers. In other words even if you are weaker than Valkorian on your own, you would just need incredible powerful force user to add their strength to yours. If only there would be someone anywhere near to Valkorian level in raw power...

The worst thing that gets me. Valkorian is in our mind 24/7 right now. Well...our female troopers, if we stayed faithful, get their husband back, hopefully, next chapter...

Dude, VALKORIAN is INSIDE OUR HEAD. You know damn good and well that husband/wife reuniting is going to be making noises and odd smells in our little alliance room.

We have a back seat driver in our head.

Sheeeit. I can see it now, my Jedi Knight gets her husband, Doc, back. You KNOW Doc, you might not be walking right for a while...Valkorian decides to comment while you're in the middle of doing the deed...

I'm scared.

It's worse than finding out droids were watching my Sith Warrior while she got busy with her husband, Quinn. INVISIBLE DROIDS WATCHING HER!!

The worst thing that gets me. Valkorian is in our mind 24/7 right now. Well...our female troopers, if we stayed faithful, get their husband back, hopefully, next chapter...

Dude, VALKORIAN is INSIDE OUR HEAD. You know damn good and well that husband/wife reuniting is going to be making noises and odd smells in our little alliance room.

Sheeeit. I can see it now, my Jedi Knight gets her husband, Doc, back. You KNOW Doc, you might not be walking right for a while...Valkorian decides to comment while you're in the middle of doing the deed...

I'm scared.

It's worse than finding out droids were watching my Sith Warrior while she got busy with her husband, Quinn. INVISIBLE DROIDS WATCHING HER!!

I imagine he just ignores you when you do that sort of thing. I mean, he's quiet like 80% of the time, so I assume he's off meditating in some other corner of your mind. I doubt he'd bother to mess with you in the middle of, ah, moments with your spouse. If he took notice of every single thing our characters did, they'd probably all end up shooting themselves in the head. I know I'd be tempted to.

I imagine he just ignores you when you do that sort of thing. I mean, he's quiet like 80% of the time, so I assume he's off meditating in some other corner of your mind. I doubt he'd bother to mess with you in the middle of, ah, moments with your spouse. If he took notice of every single thing our characters did, they'd probably all end up shooting themselves in the head. I know I'd be tempted to.

L O L

Yo, Valky, I need you to go do something else in my head for a while.

Why?

Why? WHY? Cause I need to use the refresher and it's gonna be funky in here.

Valk? Yo, Valky? *phew* That did it. *drops a duece*

I'm scared.

This just made me laugh so hard. I've thought the same, I promise you! It's rather creepy if you think about it I mean.. where IS he when you get it on with your partner, when you use the refresher, take a shower and PRIVATE moments like that?

Then again what about the Sith Inquisitor who can hook up during the class quests yet also has those ghosts tied to them who seem to chime in at random moments.

This just made me laugh so hard. I've thought the same, I promise you! It's rather creepy if you think about it I mean.. where IS he when you get it on with your partner, when you use the refresher, take a shower and PRIVATE moments like that?

Then again what about the Sith Inquisitor who can hook up during the class quests yet also has those ghosts tied to them who seem to chime in at random moments.

Oh man. Bioware LOVES voyeurism, I KNOW they do!! lol :p

In my head canon, the ghosts, who liked her (as much as sith ghosts can) because she let them go and be free...I think one decided to stay, I don't remember, she's my first and main Inquisitor. Anyway, they're the ones who told her, right before they skeedaddled that she was pregnant with their daughter.

So, yeah, having someone, anyone in your mind while you're doing the deed is squicky. It's even worse if it's like this

Then, it's even worse. lol

I quite like having Valky in my SW's head, when the whole Emperor wanting to kill everyone threw a spanner in the works I was like :( Now it's like being reunited with an old friend, It seems like the only person in the class quest who even cared about the SW was the Emperor and the dialogue so far in KOTFE was kind of touching, If anything I'd be sad if he left. :confused:

I think that at the end of things, Valkorian won't be a problem anymore. It seems that his powers are decreasing after he uses them, so after he uses them to help win the final battle, he'll be like a 'dead battery.' If he doesn't charge up on anymore planets, it wont' matter anymore, and he'll just grow weaker and fade away...OR if the Outlander's will isn't stronger than Valk's after his power has been spent, maybe Valk will take over and use the Outlander to devour more planets and the player gets to be the next big bag in the game lol. Wouldn't that be fun.

I see a story of sacrifice happening...that the outlander would sacrifice, and in the face of that nobility, Valk/Vitiate will split, weakened and on the move to search for another chance, like Voldemort (before Harry finally defeats him).

Edited by Lunafox

I'm scared.

ROTFLMAO!! I love it, that is freaking hilarious. *dies*

So, yeah, having someone, anyone in your mind while you're doing the deed is squicky. It's even worse if it's like this

Then, it's even worse. lol

That little cartoon strip is absolutely brilliant!!! I played my SW through that but never actually thought about it in that way. "Best Wrath ever"

You know the Emperor's quite the perv spying on everyone the way he does like that!