Theron's flirts with Imperial characters

JennyFlynn

Is it me or does he seem more straight forward and 'into it' when Imperial characters flirt with him vs. Republic ones? I've always enjoyed flirting with him on my Jedi and Smuggler and so on but his responses always seem more.. guarded, less obvious perhaps whereas I just went through Manaan/Rishi etc. on my Sith Warrior and Sith Inq. and towards them he seems a bit more direct and less hesitant if you will. Anyone else noticed that? At first I thought he might just be a bit more reluctant because my toon at the time was a Jedi but it's the same with all Republic chars. Doesn't bother me a whole lot, just had me curious :p

• 2 weeks later...
I too thought that Imps sleep with him as well. I mean, there isn't the usual post-black screen reunion you see with Republic characters, instead the Imp joins Darth Marr etc. but I figured that was just more of a "wham bam thank you ma'am" deal before he rejoins his own side, something a Pub would join him for but the Imp wouldn't.

Regarding Theron sleeping/not sleeping with the Imperial characters, the same goes for Lana's scene with Imperial characters-- you just get a kiss after she tells you she can't be in a relationship or whatever. It's not something unique for Theron.

To me, Theron was more or less hesitant to even flirt with the Imperial characters. You flirt with him on Manaan and he basically gives a very "EW NO" response, then on Rishi he's a bit more guarded (starts out very "WELL I CAN NEVER TELL WITH YOU IMPERIAL TYPES" then gets kinda huffy if the Imperial character flirts with him before starting Blood Hunt, basically alluding to the idea that he's distracted by the Imperial character). Of course by the end of Rishi he opens up to the Imperial character more, though he sadly expresses that they will still be enemies after all is said and done. I really liked it, and how it continues on Yavin 4.

I like the sort of forbidden nature of it, rather than playing something "safe" on the Republic side. There was some heartbreak, and then quite a nice surprise in KOTFE... ♥

Regarding Theron sleeping/not sleeping with the Imperial characters, the same goes for Lana's scene with Imperial characters-- you just get a kiss after she tells you she can't be in a relationship or whatever. It's not something unique for Theron.

To me, Theron was more or less hesitant to even flirt with the Imperial characters. You flirt with him on Manaan and he basically gives a very "EW NO" response, then on Rishi he's a bit more guarded (starts out very "WELL I CAN NEVER TELL WITH YOU IMPERIAL TYPES" then gets kinda huffy if the Imperial character flirts with him before starting Blood Hunt, basically alluding to the idea that he's distracted by the Imperial character). Of course by the end of Rishi he opens up to the Imperial character more, though he sadly expresses that they will still be enemies after all is said and done. I really liked it, and how it continues on Yavin 4.

I like the sort of forbidden nature of it, rather than playing something "safe" on the Republic side. There was some heartbreak, and then quite a nice surprise in KOTFE... ♥

Yeah see, it's a matter of interpretation perhaps. His reaction on Manaan, especially once Deefour teases him about blushing or w/e, it's like he's trying to act cool and wave it off but it's definitely there. Your presence being distracting to him on Rishi can be taken both ways.. either you're his main focus on an affectionate level if you're near so you heading off to Torch's Island will let him get some work done.. or, you make him uncomfortable and therefore he'd rather see you gone. It's very open but also different from him vs. Republic toon. I don't care either way, just found it interesting and it's nice to see that despite doing the same quests whether you're republic/imp.. the conversation flow is altered depending on which side you play.

I agree with the people who say rebellion against his mother, because the game makes it look like there is tension between Satele and Theron.

Satele probably was not very warm towards Theron after he was born, with her being a Jedi. Theron probably took that growing up as hypocritical, because she hooked up with his father, but as soon as he was born, it's back to being a detached Jedi. So yeah, I think Theron probably has more interest in the Imps, probably even the Sith, because they stand for the opposite of what his mother stands for.

Edited by cool-dude

Well in my opinion i felt that he cared about republic characters more than imperial characters. I played the expansion once on my Sith Warrior and once on my Jedi Knight and i felt that he showed a lot more affection and care towards my Jedi. He is like always worried and wishing luck and saying be careful out there and such more than it was on my Sith Warrior. Republic people get to sleep with him at the end of Yavin 4 which i must admit i enjoyed LOL xD I really loved him, he is so caring, kind, and sweet <3 also the republic dialogue with him was somehow special, idk just the way i felt ;P Edited by JessicaWolf