Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

MMOWarrior
12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #921
seriously wave 2 have been stable for some time now... lets get on with wave 3 already!!!

blindstrike
12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #922
Wish ya all an early entry

Being inpatient is not getting me an earlier access so i wait with the good feeling i am gonna stick around for a long time

Luminati
12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #923
Preorder 7/23 - no dice.
Desktop-i7 2600k-Asus P8P67 Pro-8GB DDR3-Radeon HD 7970 3GB-3x Dell Ultrasharp 24"
Laptop- Alienware m14x-Intel i7 2630 QM-4GB DDR3 1600mhz-500GB HDD-14" 1600x900-nVidia Geforce GT 555M

YagamiJase
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #924
Give me my invite already!

Heffernanx
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #925
Quote: Originally Posted by ekahab View Post
3rd wave just went out, got my email just now. Preorder date is 7.22, fyi.
fake!
ị‖◚◚◚◚◚‖ị۝ị[/LULZ I CAN HAS A LIGHTSABER TOO/]

DarthLordB
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #926
Quote: Originally Posted by Stuffedduck View Post
Hmm ... tell your friends to wait? Do you demand more XP as well for quests, only because one of your friends has more play time available than you?

TBh, I don't think that SWTOR will sell roughly 10 to 20 millions on launch day, not that it would be bad for the game itself though.

Pre-ordering, redeeming the code allows us to get early access, and early access is FREE!!!

I just can't understand how you can feel pissed on for getting something for free. Even if you only get one day of early access, you would still 'win' a day of free game time.
Wow, way to take my words and twist them noob. Early access is a gift. Yep, I totally agree... which also means.. I have yet to get any kind of service for the money they have had for months. Why are you people so stupid to see that side of the coin.

Secondly, you didn't notice the fact I point out early access is one the greatest tests an MMO can have before launch. You got so hung up on other things like most children do. They are pissing on a huge opportunity here for testing. Learn to read the entire comment.

UTBen
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #927
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiaburr View Post
There are many more pre-orders than that, besides the game does not release until the 20th, and your early access does not begin until the 15th...the fact that they decided to start rolling out early access on the 13th is a bonus to everyone. With a 2 day early staged metered roll out you are more likely to have a stable 5 solid days of early access. And for those that gripe about lvl 50's running around by the time they get in, I doubt you will see lvl 50's until the 22nd... and if you do why does it matter to you???
Preach on. I'm as excited to play as everyone else and spamming refresh on my email inbox like lots of others, but I realize I'm getting in TWO DAYS earlier than I expected to. Hell when we all preordered they didn't say what early access meant at all. It could have been 1 day early. Be thankful you're getting early access at all.

Subjugator
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #928
Would have been nice if this was communicated more clearly when I purchased the product. Though I'm sure it was hidden in the fine print, it still seems dishonest. On the main page for your site the message reads loud and clear: "Pre-Order Now - You may play up to 5 days early!"

It should have said something more like: "Pre-Order Now - You may (or may not) be able to play up to 5 days early!"

NashtheGreat
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #929
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Preordered on the 23rd. AKA Ill get in at some point today. I don't doubt they'll get 500K people in today seeing how preorder numbers trended in July (under 200K)

I just want to electrocute people already

Toat
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #930
wow all the people crying about the small size of waves are completely ********.

people crying about no grace period are justificed in feeling the way they do.

but this, no.

The Zimco Legacy
CE