Plz Nerf Spirit of Vengeance

Solo story FPs should not be this hard. Before you start with the "Get Gud Scrub" stuff, while I understand that many players enjoy a challenge, accessibility is important. Some people don't have the time, physical/mental ability, or simply the inclination to "Get Gud".

So by all means, have an option for players who enjoy a challenge to be challenged, but there should also be an option, especially for unavoidable story FPs, for the difficulty to be lower. In the past solo story FPs had a companion droid that helped significantly. The option to summon such a droid would be great.

So to return to my request, please devs, please make the Spirit of Vengeance FP easier, or at least bring back the helper droid. Please, for the sake of casuals, busy people, and physically challenged players everywhere.

Please.

Solo story FPs should not be this hard. Before you start with the "Get Gud Scrub" stuff, while I understand that many players enjoy a challenge, accessibility is important. Some people don't have the time, physical/mental ability, or simply the inclination to "Get Gud".

So by all means, have an option for players who enjoy a challenge to be challenged, but there should also be an option, especially for unavoidable story FPs, for the difficulty to be lower. In the past solo story FPs had a companion droid that helped significantly. The option to summon such a droid would be great.

So to return to my request, please devs, please make the Spirit of Vengeance FP easier, or at least bring back the helper droid. Please, for the sake of casuals, busy people, and physically challenged players everywhere.

Please.

This has been suggested for MANY times yet theres no sign of change by the Dev.

I also agree that this FP is way HARDER than normal SM. I mean, the Dev create 3 difficulties: Story, Veteran and Master. Why in hell they think its a good idea to make SM hard? If they really want to make it hard just do it like Eternal Championship where you can choose either normal Solo or Solo+

Didn't they nerfed it already? They fixed the bug, where the first boss had too much health. They boosted your companion and made him stronger. They removed the one-shoot-mechanic from one of the later bosses. That's what i heard.

Yup it was done already, but it seems its not enough for the ppl. I dont want to pick on the players that are not able to do this on SM/Story, but seriously, this is starting to get ridiculous. This Flashpoint is the newest content and the players who got till here doing the story did have to pass way more difficult content so I wonder why this is hard for them.

They also cannot expect this game to be piss easy. Its a game at a certain level. If they want easy they should play something like Minecraft Story Mode, there you just pick choices. Or they can watch the swtor story on youtube.

Yup it was done already, but it seems its not enough for the ppl. I dont want to pick on the players that are not able to do this on SM/Story, but seriously, this is starting to get ridiculous. This Flashpoint is the newest content and the players who got till here doing the story did have to pass way more difficult content so I wonder why this is hard for them.

They also cannot expect this game to be piss easy. Its a game at a certain level. If they want easy they should play something like Minecraft Story Mode, there you just pick choices. Or they can watch the swtor story on youtube.

Tbh, it’s not really the boss fight I’m complaining about, they’re easy af but it’s the mobs, the only time I have problem is on my tank and that because of boredom, they took too long to kill even if I make Rass to DPS.

Tbh, it’s not really the boss fight I’m complaining about, they’re easy af but it’s the mobs, the only time I have problem is on my tank and that because of boredom, they took too long to kill even if I make Rass to DPS.

I have to confess i did it only once on story-mode. But i remember that sometimes the trash groups had two healers. Basically it comes down to people hitting the lone gold mob, not realizing that two healers are in the back? Kill the standard mobs first, after that go for the gold one.

I have to confess i did it only once on story-mode. But i remember that sometimes the trash groups had two healers. Basically it comes down to people hitting the lone gold mob, not realizing that two healers are in the back? Kill the standard mobs first, after that go for the gold one.

I always do kill order, thing I noticed is that the mobs have higher hp than some boss.

Edited by Zechalakazam

I'm sorry but, my only response would be of the "get gud" type. Yes, the FP may be tougher than most other solo FPs - I haven't done many solo FPs - but it's not really that hard.

I'm sorry if you don't have the time, or ability, and you don't want to bother to get better at playing, but you can't expect the game to be dumbed down (even further) for you.

As I said in another thread about this, if a creaky old senior citizen like me can do it, anyone can. 🙂

Disclaimer: I realize that some people do actually have disabilities which affect their playing ability. I'm talking about average able bodied adults. 🙂

Edited by JediQuaker

I did the story/solo mode 25x for the achievement with a stealther. One run took me 12 minutes. Yes, it skips a lot of adds but there are some mobs that pull you out of stealth so i still got to kill like 80% of the fps mobs.

Well first they need to fix the Rass level 1 bug. That will help quite a bit.

Then... kill order. Kill healers first (doh).

I mean, in comparison... I don't find it harder or more annoying than a Traitor Among the Chiss is at level 70 or whatever you're supposed to be. The Meridian FP was a total joke and should probably not count as a reference.

But again, I'm a legendary player and all my characters have 306 item rating. You'd have to see how easy it is with a toon with the maximum item rating you can get in f2p...

But again, I'm a legendary player and all my characters have 306 item rating. You'd have to see how easy it is with a toon with the maximum item rating you can get in f2p...

Cleared it a few weeks back on a 276ilvl PT. Tedious, not hard.

Yeah, I cleared this fp on my Mara the day it came out. I only died once, and that was due to a mistake. I know multiple people who have run this fp multiple times and beaten it with no problem. Yes, there were definitely some bugs that needed to be worked out. But without them, this is no more impossible than any other fp. Story content ramps up in difficulty as you go along. This isn’t the first, second, or even tenth fp in the story order that you encounter. It’s literally endgame content. It’s going to be a little spicy. You’ve just got to figure out a strategy, work your class abilities well, and get through it.

• 1 month later...
If people want to make content harder they could do veteran mode or master mode. A flash point that's part of the story should not be hard to complete period. I don't think the Dev care at all about solo players, or this would not be a problem to complete to start with. I play the game for the story, and if they are going to make solo material hard I would not have wasted my time or money on this game. I have 7 days left on my sub, and I'm going to try to get my money out of it, then move on to something that does what they advertise.

Didn't they nerfed it already? They fixed the bug, where the first boss had too much health. They boosted your companion and made him stronger. They removed the one-shoot-mechanic from one of the later bosses. That's what i heard.

I don't think they fixed all of it. They did fix Rass Ordo to Level 25. I was able to beat Bask Sunn this time on story mode but I still think his health level was veteran. It was the mobs and the Marshal that didn't really change as far as I'm concerned. They seemed to still be on Veteran mode even though I was on story mode.

In addition, there are some of us with physical impairments that can't always fight as well as those that don't have them, so we expect story mode to be a little easier than Veteran and Master, no matter how far along in the game we are. I love Star Wars and would not consider leaving even because of this snafu, but please developers do something about this for those who would. Thanks.

Edited by Kyrielan

In addition, there are some of use with physical impairments that can't always fight as well as those that don't have them, so we expect story mode to be a little easier than Veteran and Master, no matter how far along in the game we are. I love Star Wars and would not consider leaving even because of this snafu, but please developers do something about this for those who would. Thanks.

Oddly enough, I find the Story mode (or Solo - whichever you do as part of the story) to be harder than VM or MM. I know it depends upon the group, etc, but I had a "normal" time doing it in MM, and it was a piece of cake in VM.

Only doing the story mode caused difficulty.

But then again, one can expect that the current "final boss" for the story would be the hardest.