Coming back after 7 year hiatus, what class for PVP exclusively?

Kutalion

Hi everyone,

I've been playing SWTOR when it first launched and for a couple of years after it. I'm used to playing competitive PVP, and would like to know what classes are currently dominating the PVP scene?

Thanks in advance

Operatives, lightning sorcs, immortal juggs (with grit teeth and force bound armor) and AP PTs. For heals, merc heals is the best.

Fury marauder is also pretty close, and while there is a debate about it, a lot of people recommend force bound armor on marauder as well.

Edited by sithBracer

Operatives, lightning sorcs, immortal juggs (with grit teeth and force bound armor) and AP PTs. For heals, merc heals is the best.

Fury marauder is also pretty close, and while there is a debate about it, a lot of people recommend force bound armor on marauder as well.

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Is there any up-to-date build guide website around?

• 3 weeks later...

I did not consider AP PTs to be top dog in pvp because how squishy they are. I know they are amazing in pve. So you listed them for ranked when you can get guarded and healed?