Codex Questions

AFadedMemory

Hello,

I'm hoping to complete 100% codex entry on a single class, (side not: it appears that most entries don't carry over to new/different toons) However, it seem that I hit a insurmountable wall. I'm currently a BH but I went to Korriban to collect its codex entries. I collect 15 of the 22 in my planetary codex tracker. Most of the remaining are give by completing quests, such as the 2 species, and last beast entry.

Here's my problem: My current class isn't capable of receiving the quests, and if I tag along with someone I don't get credit for completing said quest nor can I interact with quest objects. Since entries don't carry over to new toons, and I can't gain them from co-op it appears that those entry slots can't be filled.

Am I missing something or is it really impossible to hit 100% completion on the codex tracker

I don't know that much about the Codex, but I think it may require more than one character (class) to complete. 🤔

There's no "might" about it. It *absolutely* requires multiple characters to complete:

* Some things are faction-specific, so you require an Impside character and a Pubside character.

* Some things are class-specific, which today means "origin-specific", although they are usually labeled with "(OriginName)" at the end.

You are correct it's impossible to get 100% Codex's I've tried on 4 different classes and there are always ones that are bugged or tied to another class and since Codex's are character tracked and not Legacy, there is no way to get 100%

PS. biowhere I would be happy to invest my time to fix the broken codex's

61.5k Cheevo points and counting

Edited by Yoichikun