I have a problem with the mission Alchemy of Evil- Boss regains HP loop

GoldnShadow

I get to the boss fight after doing the battery core things. This boss regains health unless he lands on the bomb canisters that you cut the excess bile off of, My problem is that the boss glitches through the canisters and just regains health everytime he comes back to the fight. It has made the boss fight unplayable and an infinite loop. Is there anything about this that can be fixed or am I missing something, Because it is particularly only the canisters that are up against another object.

I'm so heated right now I wasted all my time doing this boss fight and it is literally impossible If there is no fix im just not picking up this game for a long time again. I'm sick of these game breaking bugs that ruin my gameplay at times where Its my only freetime to play games

So this mission is the end of the Seeker Droid quest chain. It's meant for a group, as you need to interrupt some of the boss' attacks. Also easier to meet the dps check. It's really not feasible to solo. The Shroud quest chain REQUIRES 4 people otherwise you cant progress past the puzzle.