Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is why we hate PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
This is why we hate PvP

ZUHFB
05.14.2022 , 07:32 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by BloodDollx View Post
I've been playing this game since the year it was released, and I don't do pvp in this game. And even in the pve you always get some aggressive person who thinks they own the spawn in an area and follow you all over killing what you are trying to fight. It's embarrassing people are like that and that behavior should NOT be tolerated in this game. I've had less toxic experiences in GTA Online.
How you know people are toxic when you don't play it? In the so called PvE content, which is solo content and not even pve btw, there is literally shared tagging, doesn't even matter if they fight you over the spawns.

Again, first sentence "I've played this game so long" like what does it matter? Literally who asked. Toxic people have one good thing about them, they will never lie to you, tell you how your damage is fine when you do 15k on Nefra or other lies like that. At least they don't talk BS behind your back like all the nice players do, because at the very least toxic players won't lie to you.
professional combat rez farmer

TmoneyTime
05.14.2022 , 09:11 AM | #82
What I don't get is why people can't admit they are bad. It's like everyone has such weak mental any more.
I freely admit I suck in Lol cs go most rts for that matter. On the flip side I'm GM in overwatch, I have had top parses in swtor, high yolo que rank, Number 1 ranked back when ghost recon was competitive. (Played in pro team).

Somethings I suck at but at least I know I do. Like healing I'm a baddie.
Twitch TV Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/l_e_c_k_o Youtube: Lecko

ZUHFB
05.14.2022 , 10:53 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by TmoneyTime View Post
What I don't get is why people can't admit they are bad. It's like everyone has such weak mental any more.
I freely admit I suck in Lol cs go most rts for that matter. On the flip side I'm GM in overwatch, I have had top parses in swtor, high yolo que rank, Number 1 ranked back when ghost recon was competitive. (Played in pro team).

Somethings I suck at but at least I know I do. Like healing I'm a baddie.
Yes, the thing I don't understand is how do bad people even dare complain about inbalanced teams? You are the reason the teams are unbalanced to begin with. It's just not the devs fault.

Either live with your choice of being terrible after 10 years of playing and stop complaining about losing, because you are the reason you lose - or, level up IRL stop pretending you don't care and get gud.

You lose every reason to blame your team if you make one, yes one tiny mistake - the entire game is immediatly your fault and if you win you got carried. No this is not sarcasm and no this is not accurate, but with this mindset maybe more people would stop being delusional.
I read so often that the people who have many Top3 are wintrading and that it gets predecided who gets what title by some nefarious elitist pvp discord where everyone wintrades for each other, while in reality the people like Aqrius, Alim, Asana, Figlak and Ez'mode are INCOMPREHENSABLE more better than everybody else, and how would that even work? Like you expect 250 players or something all to agree on that? Nah man. I'm not kidding, around the time I got my first 1500 I realized just how much better they are and also how I didn't realize this before, sure you knlw they are good but wow, just wow - the way from 58% winrate to 65% is so much harder then from 50% to 58%... and then, here we are, on the forums where if you even dare say spam clicking and objective is bad and the people doing it are throwing you get called a toxic elitist, it's not meant to be toxic - but I won't lie to you, the truth is the truth.
professional combat rez farmer