Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Scheduled Maintenance: 28 April 2015

TaitWatson

Hi everyone!

All servers will be unavailable on April 28th while we apply Game Update 3.2: Rise of the Emperor.

Date: Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Time: 3:00AM PDT (10:00 GMT) - 9:00AM PDT (16:00 GMT)

Version: 3.2

This update includes the planet Ziost with the continuation of the Shadow of Revan storyline, the Outfit Designer, travel improvements, updates to the Group Finder and related rewards, Class changes, and numerous bug fixes.

It also marks the end of Ranked Warzone Arena Season 4 and the beginning of Season 5!

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't just put it out on the 26th for someone's birthday, could ya? *sadface*

Funny thing is my Birthday is May the 4th so I know I getting a great birthday present :D:D:D

Any word when the Togruta species is going to be released :confused: And how much its going to cost..

Edited by Legolose

Funny thing is my Birthday is May the 4th so I know I getting a great birthday present :D:D:D

Any word when the Togruta species is going to be released :confused: And how much its going to cost..

Is your cake always Star Wars themed every year? :p

You couldn't just put it out on the 26th for someone's birthday, could ya? *sadface*

Calm yourself apprentice , your hour of being every year , has one week of celebrations. We learn as we grow older and closer to the force. As did I.

Cheers,

BadOrb.