More Buffs/Debuffs Customization Options

Fuzzlegrimm

Hello.

I mainly play a healer and for me and I think for a lot of other healers too, is it a pain in the a... to not be able to modify the display of our buffs (hots) or other buffs (which I don't need to see) on the target frame.

What I would like to see is that I can modify my UI, so that I can choose if I want to see other buffs than mine or not and highlight my buffs, especially hots on the target frame.

Greetings,

Gerrit

I support this. Generalzing this:

I'd like to be able to show/hide/change size of

- buffs I placed

- debuffs I placed

on

- self

- mobs (target portrait)

- members of Group or Op

There would be independent settings for each of these combinations.

To some extend it's possible, but it's not enough at least for me.

For example, the 1hour buffs are always present and I don't want to see them on my target.

The next example would be that I see all the buffs that belong to my target and that is something I don't need as a healer.

There are so many buffs on my target that it's nearly impossible to track down my hots especially, even if I highlight my buffs.

The next thing is that this highlighting is just a little golden frame around my buffs, which is not really a highlight at all.

What I would prefer is an option that allows me to disable all buffs that are not mine and if they are mine to show only those which are important (hots, procs, etc...).