Second combat style... Bug, i guess?

WraithAssassin

My Scoundrel (Trooper origin) now has a secondary Sniper style and instead of the character sheet option being the style you made the character with at the top and the second style below it... It's done the exact opposite. Sniper is at the top and Scoundrel is at the bottom.

Which begs me to ask, if i unsub, will that Scoundrel be forced to use the second Sniper style since it's at the top of that char-sheet toggle?

My Scoundrel (Trooper origin) now has a secondary Sniper style and instead of the character sheet option being the style you made the character with at the top and the second style below it... It's done the exact opposite. Sniper is at the top and Scoundrel is at the bottom.

Which begs me to ask, if i unsub, will that Scoundrel be forced to use the second Sniper style since it's at the top of that char-sheet toggle?

When your sub lapses, you are stuck in whichever style you are currently using if I remember correctly.

My Scoundrel (Trooper origin) now has a secondary Sniper style

No.

Your Trooper-origin character now has two styles. Neither is "secondary" in any way the game would recognise. One is "first" (because the character had it first) and the other is "second" (because the character acquired it second), but the implication of some sort of priority or differential importance that is associated with "secondary" is not applicable.

No.

Your Trooper-origin character now has two styles. Neither is "secondary" in any way the game would recognise. One is "first" (because the character had it first) and the other is "second" (because the character acquired it second), but the implication of some sort of priority or differential importance that is associated with "secondary" is not applicable.

Well i at least pointed that out in the thread title. Only differential part of the style sheet is that my first style isn't on the top like my four other characters with two styles. Maybe because they were made pre 7.0? And my Scoundrel/Trooper was post? Who knows.

Well i at least pointed that out in the thread title. Only differential part of the style sheet is that my first style isn't on the top like my four other characters with two styles. Maybe because they were made pre 7.0? And my Scoundrel/Trooper was post? Who knows.

For that, I wouldn't like to say. Sounds like something that should be in the Bug Reports forum.

• 4 weeks later...

@Darcmoon@SteveTheCynic

Just necro'ing and dropping names to update on what went on for my Trooper/Scoundrel.

Letting my sub lapse and logging into him, it was on Scoundrel where i left it and couldn't pick Sniper.

So this

On 9/25/2022 at 8:41 PM, Darcmoon said:

When your sub lapses, you are stuck in whichever style you are currently using if I remember correctly.

Is accurate.

10 hours ago, WraithAssassin said:

10 hours ago, WraithAssassin said:

Is accurate

More from the dev streams should be relayed and pinned back here. I do remember them saying it would stay on the one you logged off with if you un subscribed.