Reusable stims

Econometrix

I have leveled Biochem to 700 on a level 26 character and have been reverse engineering stims and adrenals in my spare time to learn new schematics. I have deconstructed many (probably 25-30 stacks of 4) of the purple stims but have yet to learn a recipe for a reusable variant. Does one need to be level 71 (or higher) to learn the schematics, or am I just unlucky? I understood the probably is 0.05 of learning a schematic for each stack that is deconstructed.

I mean, it’s not documented anywhere that you need to be any particular character level to learn them. I suppose it’s possible there is an intentional or unintentional level 75 requirement. It’s probably bad luck because it took me a lot more stims than you report for me to RE my copies of the schematics, and I was 75. Edited by phalczen

Well, I finally learned Advanced Kyrprax Versatile Stim MK-2 today. This was after probably creating another 30+ stacks of Advanced Kyrprax Versatile Stims and 10-15 stacks of Advanced Kyrprax Proficient Stims. Proof that the reusable stims *can* be crafted with level 700 Biochem and class level << 75 (26 in my case).

• 4 months later...
OK but on the medpac (i have the sims and adreanls all to gold now. I have done stacks of 6 (how they are crafted) at least 8 times with full boxes filled for decunstruct (20 each so) so roughly 120 per run at decunstrcut and yet to get the gold recipie. and guides say that it is a 5% chance

OK but on the medpac (i have the sims and adreanls all to gold now. I have done stacks of 6 (how they are crafted) at least 8 times with full boxes filled for decunstruct (20 each so) so roughly 120 per run at decunstrcut and yet to get the gold recipie. and guides say that it is a 5% chance

i assume you already know but just ensure you are deconstructing the medpac and not medunit, apart from that you seem unlucky :p

have 2 BioChem at 75 and have made a few of each stim and med. For what it cost in time and materials unless you do alot of ops I found that it is way cheaper to use the purple variety. haave 10 maxed out toons but because of other crafts only 2 are bio. All the others have to use the purples anyway.

Just 2 cents