Question about replay KOTET/KOTFE

RyuumaSama

I'm about to play the expansions and I will probably play with only one character, because I will not have time to play with another character, I saw that there is a replay function for the expansions, but people say that you cannot change the choices of the first playthrough, so my questions are:

- can I see other romances, other than my original one from the first playthrough?

- can I see other options LS/DS?

Sorry for the bad english.

I'm about to play the expansions and I will probably play with only one character, because I will not have time to play with another character, I saw that there is a replay function for the expansions, but people say that you cannot change the choices of the first playthrough, so my questions are:

- can I see other romances, other than my original one from the first playthrough?

You can flirt during the early parts of the story (up to KotFE Chapter IX), but of course it will change nothing about the romances you have already done (or not done).

- can I see other options LS/DS?

Not all of them. If you are a bad dude on your first play, certain things happen starting during KotFE Chapter X. They change the availability of certain choices in KotET Chapter III. Spoiler box for more details. Needless to say, it contains spoilers.

In KotFE Chapter X, you can blow up the Spire (DS), or let Kaliyo blow it up (DS), or talk her down.(LS) If you take the DS options here and tell Koth the truth after, he steals the Gravestone and in KotET Chapter III he comes back and you get a choice about what to do with him.

If you play Chapter X Light Side, Koth doesn't leave, and that choice in KotET is not available.

During a replay of KotET Chapter III, you always get the same version of that scene that you had on your first play.

If you want to see more of the branches, you *must* play through on multiple characters.

Sorry for the bad english.

Your English is fine.