Switch sides

Eljamel

Imagine this: BH's on Pub side and JC's on Imp side and so and so forth

If you got Light or Dark V you were contacted by the opposite faction, say Theron or Lana inviting to join them and their faction. You'd get the quest complete it and be on the opposite faction!

It would be the BEST addition to SWTOR yet.

Make it happen devs. Pretty please :)

This has been asked for a LOT. The answer is the same as it was and has been: most likely not going to happen.

It is not just your character that would be impacted. The overall story and your character's companions have to be taken into account.

• Would Skadge or Andronikus really go work for the Republic (they would probably be arrested on sight)?
  • Would Elara or Kira really go back to the Empire (heck would the Empire except them back or just execute them? Both of them are traitors after all)?
  • Would Nadia follow you to the Empire after what happens in the story (granted she has some rage in her, but it is usually focused on the Empire)
  • Would career soldiers like Aric and Rusk switch sides?

The list goes on.

• Why would Darth Nox member of the Sith Council ever leave that power behind?
  • Why would Bar'sen'thor savior of the Jedi suddenly turn his/her back on them?
  • Why would the Emperor's Wrath or the one who defeated the Emperor switch sides?

The point is that what you (and many others) are asking for is not as simple as you think. There are too many story related implications.

Lastly, being a LS5 Sith or a DS5 Jedi does not make one the opposite class (A JK does not become a SW just because he's DS5; a SI does not become a JC just because she's LS5). The alignment system is relative to what side you are on not absolute:

A LS Pub follows the rules/orders but is more concerned about saving lives than winning a battle or the war

A DS Pub thumbs his nose at the rules/orders but is also more concerned about defeating the Empire whatever the cost.

A DS Imp is all about what he wants and nothing else really matters

A LS Imp is all about what is best in the long term for the Empire

Both "follow the rules" as the Empire lays them out

Ah, yes. I can see it now, the Empire's finest inviting the most insane, murderous warlord to join the Empire only because they've murdered a bunch of people! Yes, it makes sense, considering all this rabble with an Emperor that wants to murder everything!

All joking aside, no. Being Dark V doesn't make you a Sith. If anything, it makes you insane. To be Sith or Jedi you're following a code of conduct, and neither are specific to the Dark or Light Side. Any Sith could be light, it's simply about using your emotions and passions. (That doesn't make you evil, last I checked.)

Anyway, just from a logical perspective, basing your faction off dark/light just doesn't make sense.

And from the archetypes of the characters, and the storylines, any of them switching sides (save for two classes) makes no sense.

Ah, yes. I can see it now, the Empire's finest inviting the most insane, murderous warlord to join the Empire only because they've murdered a bunch of people! Yes, it makes sense, considering all this rabble with an Emperor that wants to murder everything!

All joking aside, no. Being Dark V doesn't make you a Sith. If anything, it makes you insane. To be Sith or Jedi you're following a code of conduct, and neither are specific to the Dark or Light Side. Any Sith could be light, it's simply about using your emotions and passions. (That doesn't make you evil, last I checked.)

Anyway, just from a logical perspective, basing your faction off dark/light just doesn't make sense.

And from the archetypes of the characters, and the storylines, any of them switching sides (save for two classes) makes no sense.

Everything you stated is true, HOWEVER, it's not said that OP meant that "every DS jedi should be Sith" and "Every LS sith should be Jedi". That'd make Sith like Darth Mortis, who's actally against the war, a jedi? Sort of. And Marr would be close to a Jedi as well. I don't think that OP meant that the alignment is supposed to be "which side you are", but rather that you can "manipulate" the alignment to change sides. At least how that I saw it. That as a Jedi, the only way to change sides is *possibly* to turn to the dark side, and then go to a certain location where you can get the possibilty to change.

Of course it makes no sense for Nox to turn, nor the JC. I can't see too many problems with the Jedi Knight, if he's darkside, becoming a bit hateful towards the Jedi Order after he defeats the Emperor and is still treated "badly" because of his lack of maturity. Take this, and the fact that he gets a "New friend" in Lord Scourge, and maybe he ends up thinking that, hm, actually Marr is a quite decent guy and maybe he'd actually treat me like an equal and not like a child, even if we don't agree on everything? I don't really see any faults with the Hero of tython "joining" a less radical Empire, tbh.

I also guess that Wrath, when his "master", Mister Emperor dies, has no powerbase and no authority anymore, might feel "left out" for all his hard work and could, theoretically, leave for the Republic. It's not like he didn't kill a number of people, and while he's actually guilty of treason as well (sort of, with Vengean), he also did a lot of hard work to defeat the Republic's top generals, destroy Master Karr etc, and the small title of Lord which is in reality very little compared to what he could've gotten might make him well, spiteful. I'd certainly not be pleased. And Wrath is supposed to be arrogant and all that, (due to his favored childhood).

-So, both the Jedi Knight and Sith warrior are actually "left out" of the big boy's table, especially JK if he's dark side but the SW isn't really given anything for his hard work either. He's basically the same person he was when he became baras' apprentice, just a bit more feared.

And the Jedi might end up sticking to his Jedi Knight title, which is a bit insulting after all he has done. They're in the same boat, so... Makes sense.

Bounty hunter and smuggler- of course, they might not even have any loyalty towards anyone, and might change sides. They're mercenaries, after all.

Trooper and Agent, can't see them change sides (it just seems too wrong), but well. Agent can already do it, so.. well. Maybe the Trooper gets angry after he sees how his new supreme chancellor treats the soldiers and decides, hey, my former fellow-soldiers were right, the republic is filth, go Empire!"

So tbh lorwise it seems acceptable in 6/8 cases. Can't see SI or JC leave for any reason, but the others might have valid reasons.

Well.....

You kind of get the opportunity to do this as an agent, and turn legit double spy. I just wish there was an option to completely join the Republic.

Aside from that, I would love to see this implimented into the game. While not all of my characters would jump ship. I have a couple that would just based on the way I have played them.

For example, my SW, Nasirah is LS she kills only when necessary, never the innocent if it can be helped, remains calm in battle, and sees advantages to the Jedi code. Which, when she can, pulls for that as well as the Sith code. I could easily see her going to the Jedi. In fact, unless I am mistaken....

During Belsavis, if you allow the Jedi to leave there is an understanding that the SW is like an ally. I believe they agree to meet for drinks after the war.

I'm not sure what it would take to do this, but it would be pretty awesome.

Edited by Amadahy

Arguably the smuggler and the bounty hunter should be neutral classes, able to go to both sides pretty freely and distrusted by both sides for the same reason.

For the inquisitors I don't see why "Darth Nox" couldn't defect. There's an NPC in the Jedi Knight class story that was once a member of the Dark Council who indeed did defect and joined the Jedi Order.

If Lord Scourge can defect, why can't the new Emperor's Wrath? Also another prominent "honorable sith warrior" type NPC from the Jedi Knight story (encountered on Tatooine) defected and joined the Jedi Order.

Companions could also come over - all that it requires is reasonable explanation. Some of them might be a bit far-fetched, but honestly I'm trying to wrap my head around that would be bad and the idea that my dark side assassin just *had* to keep Ashara "I won't be a sith" Zavros without spacing her, or why my light side bounty hunter wouldn't have just told Skadge to take a hike at the next port of call (assuming I even let him on my ship in the first place).

I think this is something that should be added but I think this should like a advanced class choice...you get the option (maybe after SoR or something) to flip sides but once flipped it can never be reversed, and I think you

SHOULD

lose companions when you do it (if that companion would never flip) example: Sith Warrior DS Jaesa would not flip back to the Republic and the Jedi so if I choose to switch allegiences she would leave me.

I realize that would be a punishment of sorts for switching but perhaps that is a good thing.

I think this is something that should be added but I think this should like a advanced class choice...you get the option (maybe after SoR or something) to flip sides but once flipped it can never be reversed, and I think you

SHOULD

lose companions when you do it (if that companion would never flip) example: Sith Warrior DS Jaesa would not flip back to the Republic and the Jedi so if I choose to switch allegiences she would leave me.

I realize that would be a punishment of sorts for switching but perhaps that is a good thing.

This will murder crafting -> nobody will do it

This will murder crafting -> nobody will do it

I didn't think of crew skills...but perhaps a easy work around would be you get extra droids (not able to be upgraded) to replace them as mission bots.

I would assume most characters would only lose 1-2 companions max (if any) so they would be replaced on ship with another droid or a generic person.

Just to keep it somewhat fair in terms of numbers but I wouldn't have them with any "special" skills in crew skills.

Another deterrent from switching.

I would assume most characters would only lose 1-2 companions max (if any) so they would be replaced on ship with another droid or a generic person.

Warrior definitely loses Pierce, Quinn and Broonmark, Jaesa might be convinced depending on her alignment, Vette I have no idea.

Inquisitor loses Talos and Xalek for sure, Andronikos likely, Ashara could probably be convinced (I guess? Maybe?) and Khem is forced to follow your lead.

Agent loses Temple, Vector and Lokin for sure, the others would probably stay.

Bounty Hunter was greatly wronged by the Republic, I don't see Gault, Torian and Skadge agreeing to change sides, probably Mako, too, considering her past. Blizz probably doesn't care as long as he's with you.

Knight loses Rusk and Kira, likely Doc aswell, Scourge would be thrilled by the prospect of making you Emperor and the droid can be reprogrammed.

Consular loses Iresso and Zenith for sure and the rest probably.

Trooper? Yeah, you can keep the droid by reprogramming, but that's about it.

Smuggler could work. Just gotta ditch Corso and you're good.

I think one of the reasons this comes up so much is that such options are available in other MMORPGs (though sometimes the change requires you to change race too, such as in WoW). The big difference though between all those other MMORPGs and SWTOR is what's been stated here so often....story.

SWTOR is unique in the MMORPG world due to having eight unique storylines directly tied with not only faction, but class and even gender. This story is then intertwined with the five other stories you get with your companions. This is why changing Faction, Class or Gender just can't happen here.

The one change they were able to impliment is swapping races, but even that is often noted in a "human centric Empire".

I did see one player suggested doing your story in phases.... such as making a Jedi....fall to the dark side, then delete/remake them as Sith and start over. This would show that in changing sides, you also lost all your friends (ie: companions abandoned you). It's an extreme move, but is about the only way one could "change sides" in this game and make it work ~smile~.

Edited by NSStember
spelling

For the inquisitors I don't see why "Darth Nox" couldn't defect. There's an NPC in the Jedi Knight class story that was once a member of the Dark Council who indeed did defect and joined the Jedi Order.

If Lord Scourge can defect, why can't the new Emperor's Wrath? Also another prominent "honorable sith warrior" type NPC from the Jedi Knight story (encountered on Tatooine) defected and joined the Jedi Order.

Companions could also come over - all that it requires is reasonable explanation. Some of them might be a bit far-fetched, but honestly I'm trying to wrap my head around that would be bad and the idea that my dark side assassin just *had* to keep Ashara "I won't be a sith" Zavros without spacing her, or why my light side bounty hunter wouldn't have just told Skadge to take a hike at the next port of call (assuming I even let him on my ship in the first place).

Smugler and BH, yes.

And no, Nox isn't going to leave. That would make less sense than JC leaving. Want to know why?

Easy. A powerful Darth, namely Thanaton, wants you dead. Why not leave then? It'd be simple to leave the Empire AFTER he destroys your force bubble and shows you how powerful he really is. Then it'd be simple to say "F*** this guys, I'm changing sides!"

No way, in a million years, would someone go through all this to change sides. Nox is likely the least probable defect in the entire game. Simply because he has the chance to defect and refuses, as he wish to fight for his place, not just within the Empire, but within the Sith Order. He's not the Wrath. He's all alone, yet he chose to stay and fight for his place. He's a pure sith. The Wrath could argueable leave, but Nox cannot. It would make no sense whatsoever. Wrath might want revenge and all that, then change sides due to the lack of respect given + we don't really get the impression that he is a "Pure sith", in many cases he doesn't even seem to be a sith, just a Dark Side user. (Mainly if you're Dark V, SW as Dark V is not Sith anymore. His loyalty is too far off).

Nox, on the other hand. He had no help, he didn't have the Emperor's backing against a more powerful Sith than Baras. Sure, Baras is a more intelligent Sith, but he's also fighting another Dark Council member at the same time as you, meaning that you're not against his entire powerbase. His powerbase is likely stronger, but it's devided towards multiple opponents and hence less effective anyways. And Thanaton is much, much more experienced in the Dark arts than Baras. He has more feats, he has proven his strenght. He's a much, much more dangerous man in combat than Baras. Baras is a schemer, while Thanaton studies Dark arts at Malachor or Yavin, then Baras looks at numbers and all that. Sure, he's more valuable in a war. Yet he's much weaker, no doubt about it. Nox has a much more challenging opponent, and he's all alone. Why, in god's name, would he stay in the Empire like this, if he was not a Sith at heart? Wrath might be insane and murder Sith, even the one that side by him (Alderaan, FemRiss and all that). Nox might not kill any "good" Sith, he kills his enemies or rivals. The only "Murder" (Hiran), which I don't like due to his father being nice, is acceptable. He insults you, that doesn't make you a traitor. A bad man, perhaps. But it can't be compared to Warrior and his lack of patriotism. And he is actually, no matter how you play it, a Sith loyalist. Wrath might let Jedi live, might have his Apprentice as Jedi, meaning that he can be

A) LIghtsided SIth Knight with more Jedi tendencies than Sith

B) A Sith

C) A dark side maniac with no loyalties whatsoever

Nox, on the other hand, is Sith. Might be light or dark, but it's no "jedi" tendencies here, it's purely and simply a Sith. He could easily defect. He didn't. He had no help, no allies, yet he does as Thanaton suggest when you speak before the end of Act 1. "A Sith must carve out his own victories."

Hence, Nox cannot, under any circumstances, "defect." It'd make no sense whatsoever to the story. Personal RP aside, it'd be silly. The JC are likely the only character with that many reasons to never defect. But for Nox to defect... Nope. Then Act 1 would be the ending of the game, and Act 2 and 3 would never happen. Once Kallig saves Nox in the grave, Nox will flee to Republic space. If he does not, then he'll never leave. Nobody goes through that much effort for something not personal. Wrath has a personal vendetta against Baras, but Nox has no reason to feel this strongly about Thanaton. Hence, he stays because of his strong emotions for the Sith. No way around it.

The random that defected didn't have Nox's background story, and it's therefore acceptable. A DC member can defect (but most can't/wont), and Nox certainly cannot.

Nox, on the other hand, is Sith. Might be light or dark, but it's no "jedi" tendencies here, it's purely and simply a Sith. He could easily defect. He didn't. He had no help, no allies, yet he does as Thanaton suggest when you speak before the end of Act 1. "A Sith must carve out his own victories."

Hence, Nox cannot, under any circumstances, "defect." It'd make no sense whatsoever to the story. Personal RP aside, it'd be silly. The JC are likely the only character with that many reasons to never defect. But for Nox to defect... Nope. Then Act 1 would be the ending of the game, and Act 2 and 3 would never happen. Once Kallig saves Nox in the grave, Nox will flee to Republic space. If he does not, then he'll never leave. Nobody goes through that much effort for something not personal. Wrath has a personal vendetta against Baras, but Nox has no reason to feel this strongly about Thanaton. Hence, he stays because of his strong emotions for the Sith. No way around it.

The random that defected didn't have Nox's background story, and it's therefore acceptable. A DC member can defect (but most can't/wont), and Nox certainly cannot.

Dear sir I have to point out that Nox can not be Light. Lightsided Inquisitors get the way better sounding (in my opinion) title of Darth Imperius. I also have to disagree about the no jedi tendencies, as a light side Inquisitor, while clearly no jedi, still can exhibit some traits like that (for example: meditating on the light side and redeeming force ghosts.)

I do however agree that the Inquisitor defecting makes little to no sense at all. Even if lightside it is still their main goal to seize power in the empire and force some change. As the story is right now it makes no sense for her/him to defect to the Republic at all no matter if Dark or Light. The only conceivable way I can see Nox/Occulus/Imperious change sides is if the Empire is on the brink of total anihilation and the only way to save their hide would be to quickly join the winning side.

The only way I can see this happening is if they did a faction change service where you would ultimately become your mirror class.

For example:

I play a sorc, I decide to buy the service. They change me to a sage.

I would be dropped on Tython at lvl 60 (Any faction specific gear would be changed to its new equivilent, otherwise all gear is kept) and begin the consular story from the very beginning. The only companion(s) you retain are HK-51 and Treek. You then play through the story as your new "class". Since you are 60 (or w/e lvl you transfered at) finishing/catching up should be a breeze.

If it doesnt work as above, i dont see it happening.

Edited by Tfranco

Dear sir I have to point out that Nox can not be Light. Lightsided Inquisitors get the way better sounding (in my opinion) title of Darth Imperius. I also have to disagree about the no jedi tendencies, as a light side Inquisitor, while clearly no jedi, still can exhibit some traits like that (for example: meditating on the light side and redeeming force ghosts.)

I do however agree that the Inquisitor defecting makes little to no sense at all. Even if lightside it is still their main goal to seize power in the empire and force some change. As the story is right now it makes no sense for her/him to defect to the Republic at all no matter if Dark or Light. The only conceivable way I can see Nox/Occulus/Imperious change sides is if the Empire is on the brink of total anihilation and the only way to save their hide would be to quickly join the winning side.

Oh, but I did say that he might be light or dark. I meant that no matter what he is, he's Sith. He's the character with most understanding of the ways of the Sith, no matter if he's Dark or Light. And I agree, Imperius does sound pretty good. Probably better than Nox, but I'm used Nox so.

Light sided Sith doesn't need to be "Jedi-ish". But the Wrath can be Jedi-ish, by having Jedi pals and a pure jedi in his crew. Nox, on the other hand, shows no "Pure jedi" signs. No matter what he is, he's a Sith. That doesn't need to make him dark, he can be light as well. Even though dark makes more sense due to more power according to the story line,(with the ghosts and all that), but you don't need to.

And yes, of course he could theoretically change sides when Kaas City is in flames and his option is "Die or change!", but from the POW of the 8 playable characters, Nox has proven to be very much a Sith, even when forced to fight for his place in a way no other playable character has to, as he has no allies with the might of a Powerful Darth against him. Wrath, as I mentioned, has the Emperor and another DC member's backing and is therefore not alone. And as I said, Nod (Or Imperius, in your case) stays even though it's not really personal, which means that he really wants his place in the Sith. He'd certainly not defect.

I'd not call Imperius a Sith with Jedi Tendencies. I'd call Imperius a Light-sided Sith. Wrath as total lightside seems like a Jedi in the wrong place, one that goes drinking with Jedi and even has a pure jedi apprentice. While Nox will still be Sith. Light side doesn't mean Jedi.

And; @Tfranco, I don't see that happening either tbh. If it was to happen, then it should be added as part of class-quests. And only certain classes should be allowed. And SI are not one of them. Neither is the JC. The other might, under the right circumstances, get allowed. Like; JKs (DS), they don't get the "master" title and could therefore have motivation because of the "Lack of trust" etc. However, JC and SI has no motivation to turn. Of course, MOST classes have none. If any. But these has less, and the SI had motivation and didn't, and therefore it'd make it silly to allow the SI to turn. The SI isn't anything but the purest class (Imperial side) in terms of loyalty. There's no way SI would, under any circumstances, leave. If so, he'd leave after he confronts Thanaton the first time.

I did see one player suggested doing your story in phases.... such as making a Jedi....fall to the dark side, then delete/remake them as Sith and start over. This would show that in changing sides, you also lost all your friends (ie: companions abandoned you). It's an extreme move, but is about the only way one could "change sides" in this game and make it work ~smile~.

That's what I'm currently doing with my newest alt. I wanted a Miralukan smuggler, because I thought a dual-pistol wearing blind dude who sees with the force would be cool.

But 'lukan's can't be smugglers. So I had to unlock the race. And I'm too cheap to buy it with real money, haha.

So - as these things do, in the minds of roleplayers - the concept grew and I decided to make him a DS Jedi. He'd get to the end and get yelled at by Satele and he'd be appropriately Skywalker-whiney (IT'S NOT FAIR) back to her, and then quit The Order. I slammed him fro 1-50 in about a week (this was after 12x XP), and I was extremely gratified at how the final JK cut scene played out if you're dark sided. It was exactly everything that I wanted to provide the catalyst for the next phase.

And then I rolled a new char - same look, almost the same name - as a smuggler. He's currently on Balmorra, working his way through that, there. It's been interesting, playing him as the same character, back to back. You just have to do a little mental juggling, timeline-wise and stretch your suspenders of disbelief a bit.

I actually felt that - if you truly wanted to, you could include 6 classes in the chain.

Start as a "dubious" JK, get slapped by Satele, but the Admiral makes you a General instead (I really wish BioWare had kept that title in).

So you decide that maybe a soldier's life is for you (The JK actually has the chance to say something along those lines during the final JK cutscene) and sign on with the Republic Army.

But after Garza hands Rakton back to the Imps, you say "screw this, I give up on the whole Republic thing, they're all a bunch of stuffed shirts!" and use contacts like Jonas Balkar to weasel your way into the Underworld on Nar Shadda, becoming a smuggler.

But over the course of time, you find yourself taking the odd wetwork contract here and there, because you're a little darksided anyway (otherwise the whole thing doesn't work because you wouldn't have gotten slapped by Satele at the start if you were a boyscout) and before you know it, you're on Hutta, trying to establish your reputation as the galaxy's newest Bounty Hunter.

Thing is, with Bounty Hunters... They do a lot of work for the Empire, which brings you into contact with a lot of the Imperial Military and by now, you've got an awful lot of experience and knowledge in very many fields, and one might say you'd be a fairly good candidate for the intricacies of Imperial Intelligence. Intelligence Agents come from all kinds of backgrounds, and having "outside" knowledge for someone who spends most of their time undercover can only be a good thing.

But as Cipher Nine, you're going to hobnob with quite a few Lords and Darths and the like. One of whom will probably realize that you're still force sensitive. Have been all this time. And send you off to Korriban, where you'll end up replacing Scourge as the new Wrath.

And there you have it. JK to SW in 6 easy (ha!) steps.

Edited by Raphael_diSanto

• 1 month later...
That's what I'm currently doing with my newest alt. I wanted a Miralukan smuggler, because I thought a dual-pistol wearing blind dude who sees with the force would be cool.

But 'lukan's can't be smugglers. So I had to unlock the race. And I'm too cheap to buy it with real money, haha.

So - as these things do, in the minds of roleplayers - the concept grew and I decided to make him a DS Jedi. He'd get to the end and get yelled at by Satele and he'd be appropriately Skywalker-whiney (IT'S NOT FAIR) back to her, and then quit The Order. I slammed him fro 1-50 in about a week (this was after 12x XP), and I was extremely gratified at how the final JK cut scene played out if you're dark sided. It was exactly everything that I wanted to provide the catalyst for the next phase.

And then I rolled a new char - same look, almost the same name - as a smuggler. He's currently on Balmorra, working his way through that, there. It's been interesting, playing him as the same character, back to back. You just have to do a little mental juggling, timeline-wise and stretch your suspenders of disbelief a bit.

I actually felt that - if you truly wanted to, you could include 6 classes in the chain.

Start as a "dubious" JK, get slapped by Satele, but the Admiral makes you a General instead (I really wish BioWare had kept that title in).

So you decide that maybe a soldier's life is for you (The JK actually has the chance to say something along those lines during the final JK cutscene) and sign on with the Republic Army.

But after Garza hands Rakton back to the Imps, you say "screw this, I give up on the whole Republic thing, they're all a bunch of stuffed shirts!" and use contacts like Jonas Balkar to weasel your way into the Underworld on Nar Shadda, becoming a smuggler.

But over the course of time, you find yourself taking the odd wetwork contract here and there, because you're a little darksided anyway (otherwise the whole thing doesn't work because you wouldn't have gotten slapped by Satele at the start if you were a boyscout) and before you know it, you're on Hutta, trying to establish your reputation as the galaxy's newest Bounty Hunter.

Thing is, with Bounty Hunters... They do a lot of work for the Empire, which brings you into contact with a lot of the Imperial Military and by now, you've got an awful lot of experience and knowledge in very many fields, and one might say you'd be a fairly good candidate for the intricacies of Imperial Intelligence. Intelligence Agents come from all kinds of backgrounds, and having "outside" knowledge for someone who spends most of their time undercover can only be a good thing.

But as Cipher Nine, you're going to hobnob with quite a few Lords and Darths and the like. One of whom will probably realize that you're still force sensitive. Have been all this time. And send you off to Korriban, where you'll end up replacing Scourge as the new Wrath.

And there you have it. JK to SW in 6 easy (ha!) steps.

I really like it! , my character is a cyborg so a voice modulator (faulty or intention) explains voice differences ;)

Edited by -Sullster-

SHOULD

Actually, I think this sounds like a great idea, the crew skills would take a hit but that can be compensated for. What it would do, IMO, is to open up all new story lines, where you can pick up different, or new companions. Just a thought...

• 6 years later...