Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My pre-order confirmation /redemption email time stamp is July 22nd, 8:11PM Pacific.

I am still not in. These reports of people redeeming later to this date who are already in early access enfuriates me. "In order of pre-order redemption" yeah right.

Edited by ZPriest

Warn people ahead of their personal early access timings (like the beta's, doh). Sorry, i dont like this mail at day system at all, complete BS. People could make plans accordingly, so its not about "i have to get in now" but like the beta's were people were informed AHEAD of the timings/access.

Beg to differ, there is a separate charge for Pre-order and it has been charged to my card as a pre-order fee. It is not taken from the total cost of the games. It is a separate charge, it has a seperate SKU code. The cost of the game has yet to be charged to the my card.

do you not understand how pre orders work ever??? have you ever pre ordered a game??

You are entitled to up to 5 days of pre-order access.

This means that they can give you 1 hour of it, and are within their rights, ISPs do the exact same thing.

You didn't know you had to put the pre-order code in so you're raging

Seriously, read receipts then, rather than skimming through? This is not hard. It is your fault, not biowares, they informed you, you didn't read it.

hehe i wouldn't go by that, according to an interview with a BW staff menmber he said several hundred thousand per day are gonna be let in, that to me equates to 300k and if there are roughly 900k pre orders thats 3 days

That's what I'm thinking. We may all be playing by Thursday. And if that's the case, well, it looks (cough) (cough), like I'm (cough) starting to come down with something and will not (cough) be able to make it to work on Friday! :D

Suffering, anger, pain and HATE !! yes ... i can feel it ... you'll join the dark side soon .... and unlimited power will be yours !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! ..

Hmm well happy for those who got there early access enjoy the non crowded places and have fun ^^.

To much ado for nothing. Read what they are taking the time to type. FIRST DAY of per-order was a big spike of purchases, then things..cooled off, so while it will take a few good waves to get in the "enthusiast", then things are gonna move right along, comprising at one points a few weeks at once. Bioware, I wish you would wake up one of those "more articulate" nerds you have and put him to keep some sanity in this forums, or for crying out loud, suspend them again...STOP FEEDING the hype, its just not fun anymore its becoming cruel, because all of us, your customers and future customers, we are here because we like and want to play the product. So stop this limbo torments please and get someone to keep things sane.

I think this method of bringing players into an mmo game launch is really good.

It works on a 1st served basis and only lets people on when standards of service can be upheld. Sure there are alot of immature people waiting and they will not understand or will be tainted by their lack of patience.

Think of it this way...remember the wow launch?

Enough said!

this aint friggin WOW

People there are much more than 900,000 pre-orders. Those were only physical copies. Not digital. It was also NA copies.

Rift had 59,000 physical copies during it's beta. This is why we have a staggered release. No mmo has had this number of pre-orders ever.

Edited by Rhyltran

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Now which date are they going by? Please tell me the july. And its kinda lame that they say the 21st when in fact I ordered the collectors edition the first and only day it was available and think i missed one day bc i had to return to gamestop and yell at them for not giving me a code, which no one I know they gave one. Gamestop totally boned a lot of people for this game.

Yeah.. The "first and only day" also included the 24th, as I preordered and entered my code that very day (which my friendly GameStop employee was kind enough circle the code on my receipt and tell me to be sure to enter the code right away)

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Just had a thought about people that are getting in apparently having registered on the 22nd July, yet people who registered on the 21st haven't. Timezones.

Midday on the 22nd in Australia would still be well before the 21st had ended in Western US. So people who have got in on the 22nd may have registered before you on the 21st due to timezones. Even people who registered early morning European time on the 22nd (for them) could be before those who registered late evening 21st in the US.

Please keep in mind that early access is just a good way to ramp the server populations up gradually without overloading the servers all at once and causing issues with the login server, forums, and the game servers themselves.

I would much rather wait a few days than to have thousands complaining that the servers crashed or the login server is too busy.

Relax kids, your time will come.

It not fair, I payed the same amount of money for Swtor. Today is perfect day for me to play this amazing game. But now i have to wait till ~dont know~ becuse there are waves of giving keys. Please let do something with this...

If there is any possibilty for playing game please send me private mesagge.

Thank you