• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly this.

I'm not against staggering, but

1) They should have told us earlier, and

2) There should have been an e-mail with our specific wave date/time. The lack of communication (evidenced by the clustercluck on the forums/twitter/internets) is not acceptable and, quite frankly, is a worrying start to SWTOR. Here's hoping all communication isn't like this.

/agree

We should have definitely been told about this beforehand. And if some of us don't get in by the games launch, there will be hell to pay.

Look, im fine with waiting, the game isnt out till 20th so getting in early is a bonus

BUT

ONLY HAVING 4 WAVES IS JUST SILLY!

I'm guessing this is to keep thing stable, but say after the 4th wave and everything is stable, they still arent gonna add anyone else till tomorrow???

Im not even gonna bother checking my e-mails to Friday

Grats to everyone who got it, but this early access stuff reeks of unfair failure.

I think the fanboys need to get a grip and understand things from other folks point of view...

I'm at work, so I can't play for a little bit anyway, BUT that said, I have to agree with other comments here. I think the staggered launch was ill planned. They should have broken us up into batches and notified us as to which batch we were in. That way, they still didn't have to tell us when, but at least we would have some idea of which wave we would be in. That's something to hold onto. The looking and waiting is hard to do when everyone is excited about something we've waited years for.

My 2 cents.

I harken back to Christmas mornings as a kid. We (the kids) were always up at 0'dark hundred and had to wait until mom & dad got up before breakfast and then opening presents if there were any. It was a treat when they appeared by 7:00. If they slept in (dad did this sometimes if he pulled an all nighter building bicycles, etc.) then we just had to be patient. So staggering the invite emails is all good. Creating the first 8 and reserving their names is about all I can do the first day anyway.

If the first 3 waves made up of 75% of all PRE-ORDERS, the 4th wave should let everyone else in....... or at least till end of September

I know, i am grasping for a straw here.........9/14 entered code,

is there a source for that 75%?