Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE Story and Companions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bobs_YourUncle
08.28.2015 , 07:56 AM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by slukslaksla View Post
dem, u sure D:?
Yeah its not worded clearly in the title, but its here. Eric is actively taking questions and giving answers as a follow up to the livestream the other night.
Morbidum
Level 60 Lightening Sorcerer on The Harbinger

Looking to click a strangers referral link? Here you go.

GeneralSlifer
08.28.2015 , 04:31 PM | #312
Will the choices you have made BEFORE Knights of the Fallen Empire effect the new story?

Ex. As a Jedi Knight you chose dark side throughout chapters 1-5.

darknessonic
08.30.2015 , 07:46 PM | #313
one question i have is like i know u all introduced the same sex relationships in Shadow of Revan will u be able to do that in KOTFE like for my bounty hunter i coulldnt romance cuz i was a male would i be able to romance him or others in this one or it will be the same like the original chapters?

Spyromason
10.01.2015 , 12:42 AM | #314
For the "Additional Character Slots" will they still cost 600 Caretl Coins or no?

Lordkatarina
10.07.2015 , 05:03 PM | #315
Im curious will the story companions be available if you decide to use teh free 60?

BlaidR
02.19.2016 , 07:14 PM | #316
I was wondering if Bioware are going to offer passes regarding some companion characters. For example, I stay away from garnering Valor and things like that, wouldn't it be better to add an easier alternate method or buy-able passes regarding some companions?

LonelyWookiee
02.19.2016 , 07:20 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordkatarina View Post
Im curious will the story companions be available if you decide to use teh free 60?
That class' original companions will all be immediately available. Any companions from KOTFE will not but can be earned via that storyline.
Want free 7 days of subscription time?
And a free server transfer? With a bundle of goodies? Usable every 90 days!
Then use my referral link and login to an existing account or create a new one for these rewards! Details are here.