Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Mode Flash Point difficulty increase

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mike_carton
02.26.2021 , 08:41 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
I can confirm this. They changed it in February, 2020. It was not in the patch notes, but Eric Musco acknowledged, that it was an intended change.
I can confirm from personal experience doing MM (the new designation for NiM) Ops - the Veteran's Edge Stacks are no more. The challenging side effect: with the same gear, you do less DPS or HPS in MM than in VM and SM (*). At the same time, the MM mobs hit a lot harder and are a lot hardier.

(*) You can look at Parsely
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

-Hughesy-
04.29.2021 , 04:41 AM | #42
I tend to agree with the intent of this thread. A balanced group should at least be required (Tank, Healer, 2x DPS), along with mechanics that drive them to work together and decent knowledge of said class play-ability too (interrupts, cleansing, positioning, to name a few).

Being able to clear a brand new master mode flashpoint, without prior knowledge and an unbalanced group isn't right. This is supposed to be the highest tier of difficulty in the game. Yet there seems to be very little (if any) difficulty scaling.

When Umbara/Chiss/Nathema were first released in master mode they were good. The current soft and fluffy approach to master mode flashpoints is awful.

winpersec
05.02.2021 , 04:00 PM | #43
Imagine doing mechanics and meeting dps checks! OMG too hard not cool
<Peppermint>