isn't there an icon for being Sliced ?

I'm being drained or sliced but not seeing a Icon for such effect, or is there not one? I thought there was. Wouldn't mind if I could make those bigger, old eyes can't see that small, already maxed.

also seems no one on GSF channel can answer, never can get a answer from there (Any questions), or a response, it's basically just lets me know when someone has logged in, and had joined the channel in the past

I'm being drained or sliced but not seeing a Icon for such effect, or is there not one? I thought there was. Wouldn't mind if I could make those bigger, old eyes can't see that small, already maxed.

also seems no one on GSF channel can answer, never can get a answer from there (Any questions), or a response, it's basically just lets me know when someone has logged in, and had joined the channel in the past

There is. If you go in to the components section on the Clarion / Imperium, and look at the symbol for Remote Slicing, that is what the debuff will look like in your buff / debuff bar during flight. You can make those bigger in the UI settings. IF you need them bigger still, then increase the global scale and reduce the size of other things you don't want to get bigger. One thing that can really help is if you change your HUD so that things are in easier places to keep watch on. Take a look at any video on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYp7e3ccCmRwjnTgApsMlA to see what I mean. My HUD is very different from the standard one.

Last the co-pilot ability "Lockdown" will instantly drain 40 points of engine power from you, but because the effect is instant, and has no duration, it does not apply a debuff icon to you buff bar. In the unfortunate but extremely rare scenario that two people apply Lockdown to you at the same time, your engines would go from close to full to next to nothing, but again, with no debuffs showing.

Edited by Ttoilleekul

Last the co-pilot ability "Lockdown" will instantly drain 40 points of engine power from you, but because the effect is instant, and has no duration, it does not apply a debuff icon to you buff bar. In the unfortunate but extremely rare scenario that two people apply Lockdown to you at the same time, your engines would go from close to full to next to nothing, but again, with no debuffs showing.

That sounds like what's happening, exactly that. No Icon and I'm drained

I'm bad at power management , so sometimes not much power but should had been enough, but it wasn't there any more

it was from watching your videos I did change the UI, not exactly the same, but near same locations, that was one of the improvement I needed, and that's also how I noticed no Icon and needed to ask what I asked

Thank you for the reply, it'll help me stay calm knowing there is something out there that can drain and not see an Icon.for it.

I certainly appreciate having players like you, full of useful information and answers

Always happy to help. I am personally against abilities that drain engines by the press of a button, with no additional skill required, like aiming. We just have to be aware of power management and try to avoid going too open, so that if you are hit by slicing and / or Lockdown you can start LoS'ing right away.

Ion Railguns can also drain your engine/weapon power from 15km away. If the railgun is fully upgraded, the T5 ability will add a debuff (either reduced movement speed or reduced energy regen). But being hit by a railgun has a distinctive sound effect, so it's hard to miss.