Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Dark Guardians - Recruiting Raiders - VM & NIM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Darth Malgus
Ancient Dark Guardians - Recruiting Raiders - VM & NIM

Mallllas
05.06.2021 , 11:03 AM | #11
Hello there, guild looks interesting and all, was just wondering which side you on, Imp or Rep ?

I've got 8 (4 for on each side) characters (all 306 geared) and was looking for a home for them, my main is a 306 Veng Jugg (6/6 set, amped and auged) and I was looking into getting into HM/NIM raiding, as I've done most SM ops and was looking for a further challenge.

lorddjole
05.07.2021 , 02:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallllas View Post
Hello there, guild looks interesting and all, was just wondering which side you on, Imp or Rep ?

I've got 8 (4 for on each side) characters (all 306 geared) and was looking for a home for them, my main is a 306 Veng Jugg (6/6 set, amped and auged) and I was looking into getting into HM/NIM raiding, as I've done most SM ops and was looking for a further challenge.
We are IMP side.
Siddiouse AKA Sid
Guildmaster of Ancient Dark Guardians

lorddjole
05.20.2021 , 04:16 AM | #13
Recruiting is Still OPEN. Come and join us for Daily VM raids, some NIM raids and NIM prog teams, Currently 6 of them
Siddiouse AKA Sid
Guildmaster of Ancient Dark Guardians

Reboran
06.11.2021 , 04:06 AM | #14
Hello,

Looking for a guild, I have 2 PC Lvl 75 with 306 gear (both with 110% acc and above 30% Crit), a jugg vengeance and lethality opperative.
My game experience isn't that vast, but I'm willing to learn. i speak Russian, French, German and English and wanna try and see if I'm someone that might fit in a guild

I have discord, I will share it, if there is a need for a interview.