Spirit Transfer

megawarz

Been playing Sorc for a while and I generally compare sorcs to warlocks in WoW, and I loved the soul stone ability that locks can put on a healer or tank. I think it would be nice for sorcs to have a spirit Transfer similar. It would really help out in ops, especially for teams that push a phase, but maybe have 1-2 people down and lose a battle rez. Just my 2 cents.

• 1 month later...
I don't speak WoW. Can someone translate into SWTOR? Spirit Transfer? Like i kill myself and another player gets revived? That would be funny. I would abuse the **** out of this mechanic. My friends will go mad.

All I could find was an ability called Transcendence when I googled "WoW Spirit Transfer Ability" and it does the same exact thing that phase walk does so I do not know what they are on about. Sages and Sorc's already have it

• 1 month later...

What he meant is the soulstone from the warlock in WoW. It's an item the warlock can summon and cast on a player (doesn't matter if himself or any other player) who gets a "buff". When this player dies, he can revive instantly by clicking accept. It's somewhat of a battlerrezz. When the warlock doesn't cast this stone on someone but keeps the stone in his inventory he can cast this stone on a dead player, then it's a battlerezz with casttime.

I think the OP want to change the battlerezz of the sorc/sage into this.

P.S.: please be kind because of my grammer, I'm no native speaker :)

Edited by Buckyna