New player looking for guild

simply_divine

I'm new to MMORPGs, I have not played any extensively. I understand the importance of stats, timing, builds and teamwork. I do play other games were those things are very important. However, the specifics of SW:TOR are beyond me. I am learning, as I go, but I am far from even significantly informed.

Amidst my time playing, I have not met many people. Most come and go, without a word, but I have seen and even interacted with a select few people who have shed light on the fact SW:TOR has a roleplay aspect to it. A community, even. I find that deeply interesting. I'm a writer, and I do text based roleplaying, so the prospect of roleplaying as my character, whom I am currently writing out, is alluring.

It should be noted I am not very far into the actual story of the game. I chose a Sith Juggernaut (Sith Warrior). As of me posting this,

I have just acquired my ship, and have arrived on Nar Shaddaa to eliminate the first of Darth Baras' spies.

In terms of what I'm looking for, it'd be something mellow but also communicative. I would like to get into that side of SW:TOR. but I am both dense and slow to learn. Patience is a necessity, both with me and my rather obtuse learning curve.

If it's any help, I am extremely active on Discord. I have a few accounts that I use, but my main is paradise#6667

I throw this in because I am new to forums, and might forget to check back here! With Discord, it notifies me of messages and when people add me. I'm also on it regularly, so it's the best way to communicate with me.

I'm not quite sure what else to include, so I'll close this off - Have a nice day <3

Edited by simply_divine