Stuck on Class Quest: Clan Ordo

WayneInAustin

Edited: Never mind - This is actually a bug. The problem is that the item to click on is NOT VISIBLE, but is nevertheless there. The item is not on top of the tower but on the ground on a rock or piece of ruin, just like the other quest items... only on my screen it was not visible...but the mouse icon changed when I moused over the rock, so I was able to complete.

I think this is probably a case where I'm just blind and missing something obvious, but I'm stuck on the quest "Geroya be Haran: Capture Jicoln's Oath to Clan Ordo". The quest symbol (green triangle) seems to indicate the item is inside (or on top of?) a large round toppled tower next to the medical center. I've been all around the tower and could not find any way into it. There is one spot where there are some rectangular holes that seem to lead in, but they are just high enough that I can not jump into them. Tried for about 10-15 minutes at all angles. I even tried going into the hospital to see if there was some way to jump over, but not there or I missed it.

Am I making this way more difficult than it is?

Any info appreciated.

Edited by WayneInAustin
Solved Problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Meanwhile with have 2016 and this bug is still there. Normally I do not venture into comparing ST:TOR and WOW, but something Blizzard did much, much better is actually fixing bugs. Mind you: fixing. They had bugs too, no question about that, but having it still after some howmany years for crying out loud? :mad:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Edited: Never mind - This is actually a bug. The problem is that the item to click on is NOT VISIBLE, but is nevertheless there. The item is not on top of the tower but on the ground on a rock or piece of ruin, just like the other quest items... only on my screen it was not visible...but the mouse icon changed when I moused over the rock, so I was able to complete.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...
The quest clicky is a mostly cube shaped boulder (about half a character height) right where the icon indicates (in the grass, not on top of the tower). The problem is the boulder is not lit up.

Thanks. Can't believe this bug still exists almost 10 years now. FFS.