Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Colfy
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2921
I am not a complainer, nor have I complained over the early release, nor the way they are adding EGA to players in waves.
However saying all that, I am disappointed considering that back in July bioware stated that the early access would be based on when you entered your code. Seems to me if players who odered in December (not verified that these players are in really or just trolling) are getting in before players who had their codes entered back in July and not accepted into EGA yet, this isn't exactly fair nor true form from Biowares' promise of access being be given in the order of your entery.
Would help greatly if Stephen Reid would actually confirm or deny that players are truelu getting invites based on the early access code entery.

I see his orginal post was removed, hope it is back up after I post this cause would hate to feel he was running away fromm the issues at hand. I want to believe I really do!!

Hazlia
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2922
Quote: Originally Posted by haPi View Post
My uncles. sisters, brothers friend preordered the game yesterday and hes already in!
It smells like trolling.
May the dark side of the force be with you!

captain_dusk
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2923
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravanofdarkness View Post
This wouldn't of been so terrible if they where sending out more Waves then just 4 for today, but some of you Guys are right. We aren't sure how many People do get invited per Wave but i can understand how alot of People are feeling about this. In some cases like myself when you Pre-Order the Game for starters it's 10 (13$) and that's just for Pre-Ordering the Game to get the early Access and a Pre-Order Item and a Copy Reserved but when the Game comes offically out you still have to pay the same Price as anyone else that didn't Pre-Order. So i personally do feel abit robbed for my Money especially since the Pre-Order Box did not say "May play up to 5 Day's early" It says "Pre-Order now to gain Early Game Access and an exclusive Ingame Item look for your Weapon". So that's misleading Information but i can understand why BioWare/EA is taking their time sending out these invites so they can make sure that everything runs fine without every Area being totally overflooded.
you are still getting early game access even if its only 1 day you still get in 1 day before the game hits the shelf so its not misleading
Leader of the guild Mandalorian

join here http://www.swtor.com/guilds/175354/mandalorian

Beta Tester 10/7/11 - 10/10/11

mass weekend Beta Tester

Rozzala
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2924
UP TO 5 days early access.

They are not guaranteeing 5 days early access for anyone.

StarShadow
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2925
Quote: Originally Posted by Walterppk View Post
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death, but you won't get access today if you pre-ordered in december. Deal with it.
Right Now-------This doesn't work LOL!
New Dawn - Out of the Darkness and into the Light!
Face the challenge with your eyes open! -
On Server: Sanctum of the Exalted

paspinall
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2926
Quote: Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
How about you shut up. I spent 129 for a CE box and EGA. I don't care if its 5 days or 20 days EGA but it should be from the day the servers open which is today.
No it should only be that in your own entitled head clearly. You spend 129 for what you get with the CE, the Preorder bonus makes ZERO different what edition you bought and you get in based off their waves and such as was stated from the very beginning.

Tapakidney
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2927
Hopefully all of these children that are "thumbs down"ing Bioware will find another game to play and save us from their crap once things get rolling...

MasterRey
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2928
Still no EU servers? Well thats just silly
I have yet, to meet a challenge i cant conquer.

romoen
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2929
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenavalon View Post
Wow, math fail. You have all the info right there, but you still can't figure it out? The Digital Deluxe edition is $79.99. You have $5 + $74.99. That equals $79.99. You did not pay an "additional" fee. It's the total "fee" broken down into 2 parts.

I think we need to locate that facepalm emote still....
Thank you for your service.

ghost in the storm
aurora black, empire

Baaddare
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2930
I keep checking to see if i am in one of todays waves. Happen to be at gamestop lastnight 8 people ( all who were in the store) decided to buy the game after hearing the manager and I talk about the beta.

Not sure why some are complaining about the "launch." First, the launch is not till the 20th. We were told only up to 5 days early access based on our preorder date. The really seem to be working hard to make sure this goes as smoothly as possible. From what i have read and heard from people ingame the servers are stable and there are no excessive queswhich is a vast improvement over most MMO's. Anyone remember the hell of WoW's or AOC's launch to name but a couple of bad ones
Now Minsc is in charge SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!