Guild Flagship, Expansions, Guild GSF, Deco Size

Mystic_Chaos

In the area of strongholds, this is low priority, as it should be. New strongholds and expanding existing ones should be first but doing the same for Guildships would be still be a nice addition.

It would be another credit sink for the game along with giving people reason to hunt the named commanders more along with a purpose for giving out the weekly rewards. If people can solo a guildship unlock and expand it, the goal line should be moved down a bit more.

I'll mention Imperial but the Republic side is the same. There seems to be a lot of room for expanding on the Dreadnaught. There are 2 doors on the office deck that don't open, 1 in the engine room along with the on the side of spawn on the bridge. It also seems like the entire area we can unlock is located in the very top of the Harrower except for the hangar and Engine room. So much is not accessible to us.

Watching the cut scene and traveling to the Ziost Shadow for a better look on the outside, there is a lot of potential. There is easily another docking bay underneath the one we have along with the 2 on the side. One huge docking bay would be nice as the ones we have seem small and no room to play with. The engine room has the lower rear of the ship to be added to and there's the large base sections with the side hangars and the very front you can see from the hangar has room. I know I'm being too technical for throwing something together for just decoration but if it's 800 meters long, 433 meters wide, and 151 meters high, it leaves plenty of options.

Not sure if this should be in GSF but I doubt anyone would consider it, so I'll put it here. Building up the Guild Ship as another ship in a new GSF match type. Not sure what it would be, maybe who can do more damage to the other guildship first wins something. More expansions could mean more damage, defense, buffs, debuffs. More elaborate, maybe unrealistic would be GSF/Warzone mix. Do enough damage to lower defense, exit personal ships, storm the bridge, destroy internal defense along the way(Maybe defense deco, droids), win whatever prize. It may take the guild leader or officers with permission to use the ships in battle of course.

There is also the additional ships. The Terminus class destroyer we see in cut scene. Could be a smaller ship that is easier to complete for smaller guilds or an addition to add to our fleet. Maybe even a ship from the Eternal Alliance, maybe Gault snuck off to Rishi for a bit. Could be something on the larger end like an abandoned space station overrun with Rakghouls that you unlock bit by bit. That could even be added to the story or a guild event, something like the HK unlock.

I know Deco size has been mentioned but some things need brought a few times. An example, most Commemorative Statues take up large hooks while others like Brontes and Styrak take up medium. Recently it looks like some Deco are way larger than their respective hook. I personally don't like the hook system but I know there are probably limitations where it may need to be in place. If is has to be, can the size limits at least be revised. Let all or most "Large" deco fit on medium. A few in centerpiece also like the Manaan Lounge Set could be large instead. I would list em but this is already too long but it's a majority.