Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.

Yes, I pre-ordered the DD Sept 7th from EA Origin, so I am quite sure the pre-order started before October in the EU.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At worst you wait 2 days to the 15th. Last I read they promised everyone at-least 5 days of early access. Anything before that is just icing. Stay positive folks, besides as soon as you hit end game the old raid grind starts up and I don't mind waiting for that.

First off, if they have only "4 waves" for the first day they are STUPID. And SR posting crap like that is inflammatory. If BioWare can't find people who understand PR better than that they're in for trouble.

Still I really seems the Invites are sporadic at best. And the one guildmate of mine, who is still currently playing, never got an "invite". So something is messed up.

I agree...ONLY 4 WAVES TODAY? REALLY?

You were promised an *up to* 5 days early access. It is now 7 days before the game is released. And you feel cheated?!

Its not really 7 days there taking the server down before actual launch probably for 1st maintenance or updates who knows any more we are all in the dark.

I find it comical that people flame on the forums that they can't get in, and because they pre-ordered the expect to get in 1st thing on the day early access begins.

If you read the posts that started several weeks ago, they explained how the pre-launch would work, and that not everyone would get in the 1st day.

This is not launch day...launch day is the 20th, this is a privilege for those fans that pre-ordered.

If you get in 1 day before official launch, it is still a privilege. Be happy with what you get, or just play on launch like the rest.

Sry...hate seeing 400 threads about the same complaints.

Can't wait for the opportunity to get in myself

This is pretty stupid. Everyone spends the specified amounts for thier pre-order packages yet only a fraction of us get to start our early game access on time. Does this mean the rest of us get alittle bit of our money back for every day we are delayed early game access? :mad:

no, because early access was just a pre-order bonus, so you didn't pay for it, also it was advertised as "Up to 5 days early" in case you don't know what that means, that means you'll gain access anywhere between the 15th to the 19th of December, but since they decided to start 2 days earlier, you might even gain access before the dates of the 15th to the 19th.

Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.

I'm in the EU and pre-ordered mine the 21st of July. Didn't get my code until the 29th, though.

Well, I have not gotten an invite, and that's because I have not recieved an email with a redeem code.

I have one on my origin account, but when I try to register that code on swtor.com it says it's already been used.

I pre-ordered and paid for the digital deluxe edition with early game access in july through origin.com, but I have not recieved a receipt from buying the game, and not a code either.

This is just really confusing. I've called SWTOR customer service and they forwarded me to ORIGIN, and ORIGIN forwarded me to SWTOR....

Can anyone come with tips, suggestions or anything how to proceed before I go berserk?

/Dagdaf

It is origin's responsibility. Make sure they fix the problem and that they don't shuttle you around. Be assertive.