Help with pvp

iambonecrusher

Hello, I only pvp in this game and have been trying to play my level 33 marauder. Can someone tell me how I counter someone that is level 70+? If someone can point me to a guide to help me counter them thanks. I died in one of my voidstars 23 times. Telling me to go do story missions or flashpoints is not a valid request unless you want to pay for my sub. If this is how the game is now, I'll find something else to play.

Hello, I only pvp in this game and have been trying to play my level 33 marauder. Can someone tell me how I counter someone that is level 70+? If someone can point me to a guide to help me counter them thanks. I died in one of my voidstars 23 times. Telling me to go do story missions or flashpoints is not a valid request unless you want to pay for my sub. If this is how the game is now, I'll find something else to play.

Merging low and mid tier brackets is Biowares idea of making low level pvp more fun, are you not entertained?

Bioware is currently in a 'restructuring phase' it seems of pvp however even i will admit it's often times actually fun.

Most pvp'ers are lvl 75, before very recently there were 3 tiers of pvp grouping levels however that's now changed.

Voidstar can be super annoying if you're on a team that isn't quite in the winning mood however I do hope you don't judge all pvp on just one or two games, even as much as we complain here on the forums we do actually like it (i think lol)

Also i totally got my first few rounds of 306 lvl 75 gear by doing pvp so there's that bonus to them too, well when you get closer to 75 that is :)

I’m sorry to say that your lvl 33 mara will not beat a lvl 70 anything ever. Your best bet is to level your toon more. Otherwise, PvP will not be a good experience for you.

I played a few games at 26 and 28 with a fury mara last week. Vicious slash crits for 46k. I did just fine against 70 and 72 level players. Having a healer is more important since you have no DCDs or burst, but you do good sustained damage.

People seem to forget that the average player in 75 PVP could do more damage by just pressing auto attack every 1.5 seconds than whatever it is they are doing most of the time. A skilled player on a very low level character may not be an unstoppable wrecking ball but they can still have fun.