Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 09:31 AM | #1061
Quote: Originally Posted by YagamiJase View Post
Any answer to my question about the email invite having to do with the activation of your account would be helpful.
Early access is based on when you redeem your pre order key, given that you cannot redeem a pre order key until you have a swtor account you already have your answer.
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Tilitus
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1062
On the SWTOR launcher it says, "There is currently no active subscripti on this account. Activate your account here." Upon clicking on it, it takes me to my account summary where I have to make five security questions (done that), complete contact information (done that), and then it asks for my Product Registration Code, which I have already entered way back when I pre-orderd for the early edition. I obviously can't use it again.
its the code you get whit your retail copy or digital copy so just wait til it comes it has nothing to do whit the preacces

revanstar
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1063
Quote: Originally Posted by Calamityy View Post
I hope they hurry up, I keep refreshing my inbox and it's driving me mad!
refresh your luncher instead, it would be a nice change a of pace, right?
Level 50 Bounty Hunter tank and Level 50 Sorcorer healer

stush
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1064
PLAY THE BROWSER GAME - See if you can refresh your browser before someone makes a new post! Impossible :P

Tachycardia
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1065
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyDuckBE View Post
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

No European servers available ... I'm guessing Europe is getting the short stick again

Grrrrrr, Are we still getting them today or are we waiting untill just a few days before release before we get anything ?

Developers really seem to like to troll europe for some reason
EU servers are up.

It's a website glitch.

ashtonx
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1066
Quote: Originally Posted by potroast View Post
first of all its the 13th so according to your post they should **** til the 15th. this is of course ignoring your stellar logic that UP TO 5 DAYS early means everyone gets in on the 15th. LOL
Yep, sorry i just didn't assume they'd think about making queues for game access.. I was sure this up to was for people who order the game during early access..

I'm also an idiot assuming they provide proper information in their ads. I was an idiot for trusting bioware will not **** up launch after great beta which as far as i remember had same amount of people as pre orders.

freakuancy
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1067
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
Thats wrong everyone pre-ordered so they could get in first as i did the same
Okay..and as I stated...you should have READ.

Up to...up to...sigh. Up to.

You pre-ordered for the CHANCE to play early. You could get 1hr of Early Access and still have no room to whine because:

A) It's free

B) Up to

C) It's *********** free
ך|||||◊| ███████████████████████████)

MethodiusTOR
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1068
They said up to 5 days early access at first, and then changed it to 7 days. They should of just kept their mouth shut and sent out secret invites the first two days and then let everyone else in 5 days early... but then there would still be complaints about the secret invites, instead they let everyone know before hand so which way is better?

Just wait until the 15th I'd put money on it, that before they announced 7 days everyone that had preordered will get 5 days.

chavoda
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1069
On the SWTOR launcher it says, "There is currently no active subscripti on this account. Activate your account here." Upon clicking on it, it takes me to my account summary where I have to make five security questions (done that), complete contact information (done that), and then it asks for my Product Registration Code, which I have already entered way back when I pre-orderd for the early edition. I obviously can't use it again.
thats for the real code, not the early-access-pre-order-code

MiDeadHubb
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1070
I got my game from origin on july 24 and did all the steps to get early access on the 24th and now it saids I did it on Nov 2.