Crates of Login Rewards in Legacy Hold marked as "bound"

mandancer

OKay... when login rewards became a thing, I logged in every day for a few weeks, and as each line of rewards filled I'd do a claim all, and chuck the crate and its rewards into the legacy hold to deal with later. This eventually became too much like work, so I took a break. Came back for the new update and out of curiosity decided to look in one of the crates to see if there was anything useful to my current toon. I noticed 2 things.

1. The crates in the Legacy hold are all marked "Bound" rather than "Bound to Legacy"

2. If I move a crate to my inventory it still shows "bound" but I can't open it, or put it back in legacy hold. I can however put it in the cargo hold. I can take it out and put back in the cargo hold all I want, but it still wont open.

Edit:

Apparently logging out, and back in allows me to open crates retrieved from the Legacy Hold. So it's not the end of the world, but it is still a bit annoying that the crate cant be put back in the legacy hold.

Edited by mandancer
New information

I took a break. Came back for the new update

The crates in the Legacy hold are all marked "Bound" rather than "Bound to Legacy"

You didn't notice the change because you've been offline for a long time.

Items + Economy

• The Crate of Claimed Login Rewards will now be Bind On Pickup. To transfer claimed rewards in a Legacy, players need to open the crate and claim its contents.