Ninja Operations Buff

@devs

Are you aware that you ninja buffed many operations about 2 weeks ago?

Just wondering why there was no announcement or anything?

Some fights have become nearly un-beatable compaired to 2 week prior. One example is EC hard mode.

Um, what? I haven't noticed any changes or heard about any. Myself and my friends have been clearing legacy HMs pretty regularly in that time frame and not seen any differences.

Yes EC Hard Mode for sure changed. The debuff from firebrand is now causing tanks to get one shot (this was like 6.0 previously and could be mitigated). Also the HP on everything in the kephas encounter was maybe 20% higher.

Your tank should not be taking the incinerate armor. If you have a dps with taunt, have them taunt and take it. If you have an assassin tank, they could cloak out and it'll go to one of the dps. A dps with taunt is better because you'll know who is gonna take it and not leave it to chance.

kephess adds haven't changed. i just cleared that last week with a group. it's definitely harder than it was in 6, but it hasn't changed in the last couple of weeks. 7.0 scaling has been unkind, and we just have to get used to it and rise up to the challenge, unless things get rescaled, which i don't really see happening any time soon cuz reasons.

Edited by Chryptyk

My team did EC HM like a month and half ago and last week. If anything the walker check got easier because we almost didn't need the 4th bomb on the walker. The rest of the op we got through relatively easy. Not sure what Ninja Operations buff you are talking about.

Your tank should not be taking the incinerate armor. If you have a dps with taunt, have them taunt and take it. If you have an assassin tank, they could cloak out and it'll go to one of the dps. A dps with taunt is better because you'll know who is gonna take it and not leave it to chance.

the Tank (player) on the Right side can Taunt and take the Debuff, the right Tank (vehicle) (just like the left Drouk) only does internal Damage, the Debuff doesn't affect that.

The Timing is also very Easy it's always during the bodyblocking phase (double destruction? I've never read the ability Name since I switched to the English client years ago).

telling DPS to Taunt Bosses is very Rude, let them continue to sleep.

:p

Since when did EC HM get buffed, in fact any op get buffed? The tank on fire if a sin can pop deflection if there's not a DWT for incinerate armor. Outside of gods HM, the ops for HM are easy, you can meme run then and full clear with no prob (exception is Apex, which is on battery and flare placement).