Am I the only one who hates Hutta?

I hate this planet, smells like crap and I absolutely dislike the colour in there, everything is yellow'ish that makes me puke , this is the only reason I do not want to roll another agent or another bounty hunter, takes too long to go somewhere and mobs always aggro even when I out in their distance (as far as I see, I always use my vehicle or my rocket boost but they see me and my speed reduced to ashes everytime) I guess thats normal after having like 20+ agents but seriously, if they make an option or a token that allows me to skip that ugly disgusting planet, I would buy it doesnt even matter what CC price would be, I buy it and use it just skip that stupid planet. Everytime I see a smelly area in Hutta makes me wash my hands, horribly bad,

but regardless I do love this game, I just wish they do replay value content in story like repeatable class story missions without affecting our original decisions. I mean kotfe and kotet is replayable, so why not class story?

I just wish they do replay value content in story like repeatable class story missions without affecting our original decisions. I mean kotfe and kotet is replayable, so why not class story?

This has been talked about a few times, and I seem to remember someone saying vanilla content couldn't be repeated like Kotet, because it was programmed differently. Kotet was done with the intention of letting people repeat it. BUT I can't remember if this was an official answer, or just a theory people in the forums came up with.

I hate this planet, smells like crap and I absolutely dislike the colour in there, everything is yellow'ish that makes me puke , this is the only reason I do not want to roll another agent or another bounty hunter, takes too long to go somewhere and mobs always aggro even when I out in their distance (as far as I see, I always use my vehicle or my rocket boost but they see me and my speed reduced to ashes everytime) I guess thats normal after having like 20+ agents but seriously, if they make an option or a token that allows me to skip that ugly disgusting planet, I would buy it doesnt even matter what CC price would be, I buy it and use it just skip that stupid planet. Everytime I see a smelly area in Hutta makes me wash my hands, horribly bad,

but regardless I do love this game, I just wish they do replay value content in story like repeatable class story missions without affecting our original decisions. I mean kotfe and kotet is replayable, so why not class story?

Hoth is worse. Daylight + snow = bleeding eyes.

This has been talked about a few times, and I seem to remember someone saying vanilla content couldn't be repeated like Kotet, because it was programmed differently. Kotet was done with the intention of letting people repeat it. BUT I can't remember if this was an official answer, or just a theory people in the forums came up with.

Had it been official, you'd have seen people repeating it. We never forget. #Heal2Full :)

... but regardless I do love this game, I just wish they do replay value content in story like repeatable class story missions without affecting our original decisions. I mean kotfe and kotet is replayable, so why not class story?

If you don't care about changing your original decisions, the obvious simple solution is to just make a new alt and do the story missions again.

Hutta is my favorite of the starting planets. I'd love to have a SH there, a hutt palace.

*looks at your profile pic* I wonder why ;)

lol

It would be nice, but it would have to have a hutt barge attached to it, the way rishi has it's ship.

I have some fabulous real estate on Alderaan you will definitely want to invest in. It will last forever and be cherished by your offspring forever.

Dasty

*looks at your profile pic* I wonder why ;)

lol

It would be nice, but it would have to have a hutt barge attached to it, the way rishi has it's ship.

That would be a great idea!

Seriously, I think Hutta is well developed. It's a very small planet and the quests are pretty different from any others in the game because they reek of desperation: like the couple who need you to bring back spent batteries they can swap for food but oh no the factory foreman's family will be killed if you do that. DK is good for setting up the idea that everyone is under the control of insane sith lords/ghosts, Hutta does the same thing with Hutt gangsters.

And idk the brown turd look is a lot more appealing than Hoth imo.

That would be a great idea.

And idk the brown turd look is a lot more appealing than Hoth imo.

I don't mind hoth as a planet when doing missions, but as a stronghold, I don't think it has anything special features. Although I've heard people who wanted a ski resort type thing. But they could have done that on alderaan, with all the other interesting things they have. Personally i'd love to have a space station for the next s/h :)

I have some fabulous real estate on Alderaan you will definitely want to invest in. It will last forever and be cherished by your offspring forever.

Dasty

I'll not fall victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land deal with a Hutt."

Hutta is my favorite of the starting planets. I'd love to have a SH there, a hutt palace.

This!!! Hutta is my all time favorite planet! I once started a thread suggesting a Strong Hold on Hutta. I even wanted it to be conquest controllable. Though it still needs Man with the Steel Voice....

I hate this planet, smells like crap... Everytime I see a smelly area in Hutta makes me wash my hands, horribly bad...

I'm still looking at the 'User Interface' section under 'Preferences' trying to figure out how to get the smell function to work.

This!!! Hutta is my all time favorite planet! I once started a thread suggesting a Strong Hold on Hutta. I even wanted it to be conquest controllable. Though it still needs Man with the Steel Voice....

You clearly haven't been to my Pleasure Barge which deserves its own Stronghold (hint, hint to devs).

Oh, the depravity...

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Personally I like Hutta. It's the starter planet of BHs and I have made plenty of them over the years. I like the really easy planetary quests, too. Especially the weeklies!

The zone is simplistic in design, doesn't frustrate me when i move through it, honestly I don't know what more you could want in a planet. I guess some people are picky about their planets while others are not.

Sure, Hutta isn’t a pleasant looking planet and sure, I feel like my character needs a shower as soon as they leave. But it’s a good starter planet and IMO, it’s definitely better or more interesting than some others like Ord Mantell (which is pretty, but dull in design).

Remember, it’s a Hutt Planet and my personal expectations were it would be a bit of a slimy place in both environment and social structure. And let’s face it, Hutta doesn’t let you down on either of those points :D

Hoth is worse. Daylight + snow = bleeding eyes.

Definitely. I feel like I need to put sun glasses on every time if got to the planet. And you definitely don’t want to wear white or other similar colours that would usually suit a snow covered planet.

Definitely. I feel like I need to put sun glasses on every time if got to the planet. And you definitely don’t want to wear white or other similar colours that would usually suit a snow covered planet.

A trooper on hoth wearing all white would be a great stealth unit!!! LOL