Advice on Daily Resource Matrix

Uuno

1. You can farm world bosses pretty easily. There are constantly groups looking to farm Nar Shaddaa or Coruscant world bosses. In addition, the weekly mission ‘Priority Targets’ gives you 20 Daily Matrices for killing 4 world bosses.

2. Heroics are also a great source for Daily Resource Matrices. Completing the weekly heroic missions in each planet will also give 20 matrices per completion. I suggest using a stealth toon to cheese some of these missions and make them go faster.

3. Grade 11 Treasure Hunting lockboxes give you 5 matrices upon opening.

Those are the easiest and fastest ways of getting Daily Resource Matrices that I can think of.

• 1 month later...
1. You can farm world bosses pretty easily. There are constantly groups looking to farm Nar Shaddaa or Coruscant world bosses. In addition, the weekly mission ‘Priority Targets’ gives you 20 Daily Matrices for killing 4 world bosses.

2. Heroics are also a great source for Daily Resource Matrices. Completing the weekly heroic missions in each planet will also give 20 matrices per completion. I suggest using a stealth toon to cheese some of these missions and make them go faster.

3. Grade 11 Treasure Hunting lockboxes give you 5 matrices upon opening.

Those are the easiest and fastest ways of getting Daily Resource Matrices that I can think of.

Grade 11 Treasure Hunting Missions just give 320 pieces of gear now sadly no more Daily Resource Matrices

Heroic weeklies. I take either shadow or op as my 2nd option on all my toons just so that I can scoot right through the heroic weeklies. Just do it once on a toon, you can take note of the fastest ones for that zone, then do another, repeat. Then do it on the alts.

I like tatooine and alderan myself, but I'm sure there are lots of them that are quick. You get 5 per heroic which takes 2-5 mins per, then 20 to do the weekly (which is to complete 5) - so 35 per planet.