Stronghold competition?

MadeinNL

People really spend a lot of time and credits in their stronghold.

Maybe it should be a nice idea to hold a sort of competition for strongholds by planet and/or flagships?

Give a handfull of winners a nice reward, maybe a decoration that you only can get by joining or winning the competition.

I know players make small competitions among friends but thats not what i mean.

It would also be good for economy because people will spend more time and credits to make more work from their strongholds and/or flagships.

Also it would be nice for others to get some ideas on how other people build their stronghold when they visit strongholds that end up as winner in a competition.

Its just an idea.

• 2 months later...
Whereas this would be good for strongholds, right now flagships are not accessible to people who are not in your guild.

They would need to have a "flagship" prestige board like they have for SHs.

There is a publicly listed Flagship Board in the section with the Flagship Commissioner. It can allow you to enter a Flagship of another guild if it's been changed to public instead of private. However, I've noticed that some Flagships that ARE publicly listed don't always appear on the board. I'm not exactly sure why, however a few times I've noticed it was because no members of the guild in question were online at the time (in those Flagships of small guilds belonging to my friends where they only had 1 or a few players). <--- not sure if that's the reason it was just a coincidence that happened a few times.

My Flagship gets quite a few visitors - presumably b/c it's typically listed 3rd or 4th from the top - and I visit other Flagships all the time. Ya just need to click on the public listing in the flagship quarter. As far as flagships not showing up, keep in mind that a guild member has to be online for it to show in the listings.

Regarding a competition, while it's a nice idea at first blush, it wouldn't work for the simple reason that it'd be an utter blowout, with my Flagship crushing and totally devastating all would-be competitors :D (ISS Black Dawn on Satele Shan, just sayin :p)