Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So about Darth Malora...

LanceDefender
05.10.2021 , 07:12 AM | #31
Yep, I want to see her again. And I want her in my Alliance!

AND after 6.3 that seems very possible in future.
Someone gathered info from JUS to 6.3 and look!
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...ne_who_thinks/

So I think this is only matter of time now.

coldserpent
05.11.2021 , 01:42 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceDefender View Post
Yep, I want to see her again. And I want her in my Alliance!

AND after 6.3 that seems very possible in future.
Someone gathered info from JUS to 6.3 and look!
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...ne_who_thinks/

So I think this is only matter of time now.
So you're saying there's still a chance...Please Bioware, let that chance come true...

EAFSAMWISE
05.16.2021 , 06:33 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by coldserpent View Post
So you're saying there's still a chance...Please Bioware, let that chance come true...
They should make her a reward for Galactic Seasons in the future, that way everyone can get her. Galactic Seasons should make familiar characters like this into seasonal rewards instead of just creating now characters constantly like that Kubaz comp.

EmperorPallas
05.26.2021 , 03:10 PM | #34
While I found her pretty insufferable, because it felt like she was written to be yet another One Note Sith who is there to make the non-force users seem reasonable and competent, I would have liked her to stick around. Why, you ask? She felt undercooked with her "Let's put her on the poster, but brush her off to the side after acting crazy in 2 or 3 cut scenes" appearance. But I guess the spotlight was meant to shine on Major Anri and Malgus( Imp-side speaking anyway), so she kind of fell(pun not intended...really) off after doing her plot device thing.

Her design was so cool, so I wish she had more of an arc than she was given. If she does absolutely nothing else plot wise from this point forward, I'd like to add her to my Alliance base for purely aesthetic reasons. At least we got her deco. It looks pretty good paired with the Kubindi terrarium. It feels pretty bizarre to say that, because IRL my aversion to anything insectoid, arachnid, etc. is off the charts high.