Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

SirUrza
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #271
I'm enjoying my Early Access already.
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Asgorath_
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #272
My original pre-order code was entered at ~4am on July 21. I should be playing right now. However a glitch somewhere on your end deactivated the code and support wasn't able to reactivate it. I had to enter a new pre-order code, which I did on July 29th.

Long story short, I've lost 4 hours of early access and counting. I will keep this post updated throughout the day.
"Pre-orders from Canada on the ORIGIN store for Star Wars: The Old Republic are for digital download versions only"
*Amazon.com* approved member of theCE VIP Lounge
I USED TO BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY
Now I'm Just Canadian

xerxen
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #273
I'm not in yet, but sooooon I hope Thanks for the info, OP!

coolsamme
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #274
Help me anyone..
It says when I log in on my account here at the website that I first must text in my product regestration code and I did but it says that I must redeem before I redeem a game card! I bought the digital download which means that I should have a 30 days subscription card at least, but it says I haven't! If I try to use the code more times, it says it's already used! Help please!!!

JackSmoke
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #275
Looks like I won't be playing up until December 19th then.
Bought the game in July, redeemed in November. Yay!

At least they should allow EVERY pre-ordered character to register 1-2 names on ONE server only. But heck, guess I have to wait.
Smoke Legacy - Legacy Level: 37
----
@YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hypnotoa...s?feature=mhee
Machinima's Gamer of the Week #43

Apopka
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #276
Quote: Originally Posted by Ximenez View Post
What about all those oddities who are not from the first two days and already playing? Care to explain this?
They are lying or full of it i'm guessing

Kodokai
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #277
This will piss more people off than the server crashing.

Scarecrow
Basilisk Droid

Ninendal
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #278
Thanks Stephen... Our "european" light in the darkness

Silveressa
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #279
Thanks for the official word, will be interesting to see how soon the later pre-order dates ranges get access.
Looking for a friendly all female character guild that's LGBT friendly? Then check out Stellaluna! (Or feel free to PM me for more info)

Korros
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #280
This is actually good pace of communications, my only gripe is that for months and months we've been told that invites to EGA would be based on date of purchase and not code entry.

I bought my game on 21st but the code took couple of days to arrive from Gamestop. Not a deal breaker, just waiting somewhat sucks.