Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

TyrionOutsider

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
I know you can try to start something with Satele Shan but she politely shuts the male pc down, and I for one would most definitly like to have both my Jedi Knight & Jedi Consular to romance Satele Shan both are quite taken by her

i agree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Jonas and Zenith, really though current romances need more attention too.

Also my agent who is now married to Theron was actually married to a Voss guy she slept with, seeing him again could be amusingly awkward. I don't recall a divorce happening.

Edited by Suzsi

You can flirt with her some, but it doesn't go anywhere since she goes into hiding shortly afterwards - Mia Hawkins, from the Agent's Tatooine story arc; the Ghost Cell member who turned against the terror network. Especially for a Light Side Agent, the two work well together as a team and I could see something happening if the Agent became a double-agent since she even admits that the only problem she has with him is that he's loyal to the Empire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like Risha and Akaavi be romanceable for a female smuggler - same with Vette for female SW. Female smuggler and SW don't have very interesting options - Corso is a bit too clingy and naive and Quinn ... well, play and see for yourself, I won't spoil it.

And Zenith.

Vowrawn and Gault. Irony is I wanted to shoot Gault in the head when I first caught him. He grew on me.

I think this is literally everyone's reaction to Gault. My friend got so mad that he becomes a companion but then he ended up being his favorite companion.

• 4 months later...
You can flirt with her some, but it doesn't go anywhere since she goes into hiding shortly afterwards - Mia Hawkins, from the Agent's Tatooine story arc; the Ghost Cell member who turned against the terror network. Especially for a Light Side Agent, the two work well together as a team and I could see something happening if the Agent became a double-agent since she even admits that the only problem she has with him is that he's loyal to the Empire.

This! I would love to be able to recruit her as a crew member.

And, also for the (preferably dark side) Agent, Ki Sazen (the corrupt Jedi they're tracking on Taris).

You can get to kiss her if you decide not to kill her in the end, but it doesn't go further than that.

• 3 weeks later...
All my Imperials characters have a healthy respect for General Hesker. He's one of the few Empire leaders who have competence, and you can be confident he earned his position honestly as opposed to scheming. After working together on Corellia, teaming up again on Ilum then defeating Malgus he'd be welcomed aboard my ship anytime. You get to show concern for Hesker at the end of Ilum and appreciation at the end of Fortress in dialogue. Too bad neither is a [flirt].

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. For my female Jedi Consular i would pick Zenith, love his voice and dry sense of humor aka " who do you need dead? " question :D

For my female bounty hunter, Mako.

I have yet to complete the other classes ( plus 80% of bounty hunter..) so i cannot give any other names at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...

For all Characters disregarding class: Shae Vizla, Ranos, Temple, and Empress Acina, and/or pretty much any companions that are in the alliance.

Not sure why any of them should be restricted at this point, other then they can't afford to offer them all as romanceable.

Still don't understand why they don't charge for expansions and stop coming out with these 3 hour updates. I don;t understand it. If you can't develope enough content for people to play with your current business model it's time to start charging.