This how you treat a paying customer by shutting down there post.

jedmac

Did it not occur to you that by doing this...you are essentially making zero progress?

Did you honestly not consider the fact your post was not only inflammatory but inappropriate?

It is one thing to complain... it's an another to attack without reason or rationality.

I suggest you think on this.

Obviously many have complained (myself included) and yet we didn't suffer as you did.

Think very carefully.

Edited by kage_goomba

I will speak where and when I want to.

1st Amendment doesn't apply to private companies. You were suppose to read the fine print when you bought the product. Just because I pay for a haircut doesn't mean I have the right to break their windows. Telling folks they should be fired is viewed as an attack. :cool:

Just how it is around here. They rule with an iron fist and don't take lightly to criticism. This one will be removed too. When emotions are high it's probably best to just take a break.

Thanks for the advice.

There are plenty of threads and postings that criticize Bioware. They let people vent. However, there is a line. Personal attacks cross that line. Sometimes venting does bring change. They finally fixed the Voss Walker quest in Story Mode in Eternal Throne. It's no longer a slow slog through frustrations of repeated deaths. After much venting about Spirit of Vengeance in Story Mode it can now be played, if still hard, with the gear the game gave you up to that point instead of having to spend for upgrades at Fleet. You can also finish it instead of dying in the final combat every time all the time. Edited by Hadsil