The “Best View In SWTOR” Contest

DanielSteed

Congrats to all the winners. It looks like the unique perspective of some common shots are what swung it, especially Tython. The Tython winner I will definitely be getting when it's available, followed by Hutta because the yellow/green sky is so good.

The Sarlacc pit that won for Tatooine is a very good shot however when I think of Tatooine in SWTOR I think of the balloon first. It's only for the general SW universe I think of the Sarlacc pit. I was really hoping someone's close-up balloon shot would win as I wanted a picture of that up in my strongholds.

I am disappointed that my Yavin 4 shot didn't win given the amount of hassle it was to take it. I will have to make do with it (and the rest I took) as my rotating desktop background :)

I wonder which shots would have won if they'd had a player vote from say the best 10 for each planet? Maybe next time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish these had the same white mattes and frames as the other art decorations. Now these won't match in my art galleries. :(

We're going to need another stronghold...:D (hint, hint Devs - still waiting on that Dantooine one. Which exists mostly in my head but should be made real asap).