Galactic Seasons Pace

WHTJunior

Is anyone else hopelessly behind schedule on GS? I don't have the creds or CC (and refuse to $$ my way up the ladder), and I will probably not be anywhere near the middle by the time it ends. As long as the next season vendors have mostly the same items on them, I guess I won't complain too much.

Does anyone know what the future looks like for Galactic Seasons 2 and on? Do we think GS1 rewards will go on the GS2 vendors, like the items that were previously limited to other expansions? I just hope to avoid FOMO, as I start to focus more on other games, as they release, or receive new content.

No one knows for sure except BioWare. My best guess would be that all seasonal rewards (like this Season's "The stranger from Kubindi" companion, armor, mount, title and weapon rewards) will eventually find their way to Jaleit Nall during a later Season. She sells all the classic and non-seasonal rewards on a 3-5 weeks rotation cycle in exchange for Season tokens. That would actually make a lot of sense and increase the demand for tokens with every passing Season in order to catch up on old rewards that you missed.

This is also why I am pretty convinced that we will be able to keep our tokens for all Seasons and that there will not be Season specific tokens.

Edited by Phazonfreak

Is anyone else hopelessly behind schedule on GS? I don't have the creds or CC (and refuse to $$ my way up the ladder), and I will probably not be anywhere near the middle by the time it ends. As long as the next season vendors have mostly the same items on them, I guess I won't complain too much.

Does anyone know what the future looks like for Galactic Seasons 2 and on? Do we think GS1 rewards will go on the GS2 vendors, like the items that were previously limited to other expansions? I just hope to avoid FOMO, as I start to focus more on other games, as they release, or receive new content.

Seems like you already have a case of FOMO where SWTOR is concerned. BioWare is dangling that carrot out there and some people don't want to do what is required to get the carrot but still want the carrot.

We know the fleet stronghold apartments will still be available for purchase in GS 2. Who knows about the rest of the stuff but my guess is they probably will be available to purchase in GS 2 as well.

Is anyone else hopelessly behind schedule on GS? .

Where are you at now? And you're not behind schedule.

From this post (HERE), David (systems designer) says the target date is September 28. That is over 14 weeks away. If you are logging in everyday to get your daily point(s), and doing the PO's, and some weekly here and there, people starting even now could easily get to level 100 and get everything they wanted. It's only been 7ish weeks since we started April 27th..

To give perspective, today right now I'm currently at level 60 and I've skipped a weekly (or 2) since I don't do operations, and a couple dailies. I've not used any CC's or credits to advance a level. Yes, I'm a subscriber. I still have today's Daily and the weeklies to do (starfighter and warzones). I project to be done by mid-July due to taking some family vacation time.

If you are skipping doing anything warzone, operations, starfighter related, yes you might not make it if you started today. If you're preferred, nope.

I only need really to get to level 72, and then I'll have enough tokens to get the stronghold. I spent 1 token for a pet I didn't have, but have all the other rewards and companions since I have played since before launch.

Relax, you have PLENTY of time.

What level are you at currently?

The highest of the two is level 10. I don't get a lot of time to play, and most of the objectives feel like they would require more time commitment than I have. There are random times where I might have to drop everything and walk away, regardless of where I am and what I am doing. It's ok if my character dies doing something solo, but I don't want to do that to others.

The highest of the two is level 10. I don't get a lot of time to play, and most of the objectives feel like they would require more time commitment than I have. There are random times where I might have to drop everything and walk away, regardless of where I am and what I am doing. It's ok if my character dies doing something solo, but I don't want to do that to others.

You should be bale to complete the 100 levels starting today. There are 14 weeks left with 74 points available per week. You only need 70% of the remaining available points. Of course, you do have to complete those objectives to get those points.