Best PvP Specializations for all Classes

Judicar

Just curious what non-ranked/ranked players think are the best PvP classes in game right now? I know this could all change come 7.0 but I'd still love to know the community's opinion. Maybe even some predictions of what will become the meta once 7.0 drops. Thanks everyone.

Just curious what non-ranked/ranked players think are the best PvP classes in game right now? I know this could all change come 7.0 but I'd still love to know the community's opinion. Maybe even some predictions of what will become the meta once 7.0 drops. Thanks everyone.

Depends. For solo ranked, the meta is operative,marauder,assassin and mercenary. For group ranked,the meta is sorc healer,skank jugg and pt/sniper. For regs its all very even if u ask me . But I'd says skank juggs and concealment operatives have a little advantage in regs due to broken abilities/dcds.

Edited by DougTheNoob

Personally I feel like my concealment op overall performs the best in any situation outside of group ranked. Little bit of everything to keep yourself alive, peel for people, cc, and great burst. Mobility becomes an issue in group ranked but I rarely see anyone trying to put a team together.

There are other good performing specs but I think it's hard to beat the offheals and double roll with mad cc'ing ability.