Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

navlasop
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1391
Hmz, nothing yet - reading between the lines i'm guessing only the ones who put in preorder codes at the same day it became available to preorder is getting in. Cya all in a day or two

*Grabs good book and some hot choco*

threedamigos
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1392
All hail the early access Gods! I remember in my day we had to wait for games to actually come out. And if we wanted a copy we had to walk to the local retailer, in the snow, up hill both ways.

Bioware makes it so nice and easy....and cozy...

Maphesta
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1393
While I'm not pissed or disappointed, I do understand the problem some people have with this.

At first, Bioware basically said: Pre-order now, and you can play 5 days early. PERIOD.

I think it was after a few weeks, or even DEEPER between the lines, where it said that there was a maximum of 5 days early depending on how soon you pre-ordered.

Understand how people pre-ordering the game a week or one month ago without reading the fine-print feel when they realize they have a... what, 2 hours or 1 day earlier game access.

I gotta say, my patient demeanor will transform into one of fury and impatience when I haven't got an invite before this friday. I'll try to stay far away from the forum if that's the case.

Pestwulf
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1394
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnAsh View Post
The only possible issue i can have with this process is the fact this thread isnt made for the devs only, so we could see the REAL time at which waves take place and not have to wade through miles of rants, complaints and (in some cases) rather silly comments....

you can already do this, it's called the Dev Tracker. Just go to the top form level and use the Dev Tracker. I love the condensed version of it, perfect for what you are wanting.

Luxey
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1395
This thread is so funny and awsome !

Hironobu
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1396
Speaking of wave, I'm surfing this 117 pager right now

WEEEEeeeeeeeee

ThreeToedSloth
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1397
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderFonz View Post
Rather annoying... I'll propably be one of the last to get it because of me entering the code on 30th novemember, no chance of getting it today ';[
Hey! Same day enter /highfive

ToMyMa
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1398
Quote: Originally Posted by sparkleav View Post
Thanks for clearing this up for us all Stephen
Lol, good quote.

Hakkology
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1399
I think i might as well forget about playing in the weekdays.
That being said, when i preordered the game i thought i would get 5 days of early access.
That being said, if we were allowed to make our preorder from Origin like a boss, we would have preordered a long time ago with no hesitation.
That being said, its so wrong for me sitting in front of my computer and waiting when the new waves arrive. At least give us the day you "think" we might get our early access keys or waves, that would be great.
That being said, its time to be patient. I waited a long time for this game, can wait one more week. If only i can focus on my finals with this blackhole here...

Aebel
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1400
Wonder whats takin them so long to launch the third wave... unless I missed the announcement or something