Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

CommanderFonz
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1381
Rather annoying... I'll propably be one of the last to get it because of me entering the code on 30th novemember, no chance of getting it today ';[

Nex_Seraphim
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1382
Quote: Originally Posted by McVade View Post
I'm a little annoyed that the Early Access E-Mail at least telling me when I can play isn't sitting in my E-Mail right now. Even if that play time is, like, the 18th or 19th... I still would like to know today so I can make plans.
So, how are they supposed to give you an exact ETA? Even a day?

If there are problems with the servers it could be delayed... Be happy that it looks like all people will be in by Thursday (which was the ORIGINAL START DATE of this early access).

If it was Delayed you would be even more pissed!

Paitence... You time will come.

Ziahthalas
12.13.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1383
LOL at the people QQ'ing...It says "UP TO 5 days early, not 5 DAYS early...learn what that means please.

Han-Duo
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1384
Quote: Originally Posted by Exorno View Post
And what of everyone who is having code redemption problems caused by Origin? Are we utterly screwed out of early access?
Exactly what I'm thinking. Why does it say I need to finish step 3 (associate my code), when I already did that months ago, when I try to re-associate it, it says my code is already in use.

This is disconcerting to say the least. Some answers on why my existing pre-purchase is no longer associated with my account would be appropriate.

gammablue
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1385
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuckThePug View Post
Everyone! Back to Karkand while you wait.
Indeed!!

phena
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian
bioware canīt you give us some infos like "for all people who pre ordering after x.x.2011 will not get in today, wait for tomorrow and do some other stuff than waiting for an email".
This x's10! At least people would then have a 24 hour or less window of when to get rather then a 7 day guessing game

BKatt
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1387
Is it possible we can divide the whiney ragekids on a special "kiddie" range server(s). And servers for those of us who have learned the art of patience, and dont expect anything is given.

Aka Whiney nerdraging kids servers and grown-up servers.

asmodyus
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1388
You could be an idiot like me and preoder the game 7 am on july 21st and forgot the register the code until Aug 30th.

Icecrypt
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1389
I wonder if it's us only today ?

Maccaz
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #1390
Can't believe how many people are trolling FB saying that they are in and only registered in November. LOL

Silly boys if they think we are gonna belive them.