Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Arentak
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1081
I'm grateful I will get to play early at all, even though, as a November pre-order, it won't be today, or probably even tomorrow. I'm hoping for Friday.

MrSteak
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1082
Pre ordered the day it was available, that morning even. HOWEVER, I was too stupid to READ and didn't realize that I had to put in a code until a couple days later. FML much?

Danjerous
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1083
Anyone that preorder from gamestop get in yet

Mitheril
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1084
I don't really have any problem waiting for the game, but personally I find the server crashes, waiting times, and lag is part of what makes MMO releases fun. At least more fun then randomly checking for an email that may or may not arrive.

sindelofrepublic
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1085
i dont understand why it says i have no active subscription on my account when i have pre-ordered the game and it is shown in my code redemtion history

Mnkybttr
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1086
Quote: Originally Posted by YagamiJase View Post
On the SWTOR launcher it says, "There is currently no active subscripti on this account. Activate your account here." Upon clicking on it, it takes me to my account summary where I have to make five security questions (done that), complete contact information (done that), and then it asks for my Product Registration Code, which I have already entered way back when I pre-orderd for the early edition. I obviously can't use it again.
The product registration will come with your physical or digital copy of the game. Its not necessary for the early access redemption. If you go My Account >> Preorder and it says something like:
"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access."

You'll eventually recieve and e-mail saying that you have early access. Subscriptions won't be set up until actual game release, as we don't need them during the free early access.

Juvir
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1087
Quote: Originally Posted by MiDeadHubb View Post
I got my game from origin on july 24 and did all the steps to get early access on the 24th and now it saids I did it on Nov 2.
Refresh, I had the same thing happen to me. It also reported yesterday (12/12/2011) that my last login date was 12/13/2011. I'm a time travelling Sith Lord...

-FarStar-
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1088
Quote: Originally Posted by Arentak View Post
I'm grateful I will get to play early at all, even though, as a November pre-order, it won't be today, or probably even tomorrow. I'm hoping for Friday.
Invite e-mail is on its way !

Flexnsmash
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1089
I am always amused at the people flaming on forums about "what this company NEEDS to do".. really? They NEED to? I'm pretty sure they don't NEED to do anything at all you suggest or whine about on a forum. Ever. Early access is a BONUS, not a promise.

TheMarez
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1090
oh my GOD I demand satisfaction!!
Sigh.
I guess its good, the girlfriend needs one last day of attention before shes on her own for a while.