Alderaan Stronghold- Hidden Achievement???

Felinous

So I was looking around my Alderaan Stronghold and noticed two things. First is that Binocular scanner you can use that is found to the right of the Killik Monarch's throne in the Killik Mound. You can scan the waterfall, Estate Building, Killik Mound, and some Thranta nests. Also found a Skeleton (probably the previous estate owner) with a crumbling note with these foul words written on it- "If there is a hell, damn that old man to it, and those Killiks! Who takes lenses?". So this got me thinking, is there some hidden achievement that grants something attached to the stronghold?? Also the Skeleton with the note only sometimes spawns in that Waterfall cave. But I would like to figure out if the Stronghold designers added a secret to it or that's just there to mess with us..

Is anyone else having a problem with this achievement not registering? I've clicked the bones under the waterfall, the note in the cave, the pack at the camp, the datapad under the broken tree and (after going to another stronghold and coming back to get it to spawn) the datapad on the edge of the cliff...

But nothing happened. Do they all have to be clicked on the same visit to the stronghold or something like that?

Is anyone else having a problem with this achievement not registering? I've clicked the bones under the waterfall, the note in the cave, the pack at the camp, the datapad under the broken tree and (after going to another stronghold and coming back to get it to spawn) the datapad on the edge of the cliff...

But nothing happened. Do they all have to be clicked on the same visit to the stronghold or something like that?

from what i've heard...yes. apparently if you log out or leave it resets.

Okay, managed to get it. I'm not sure, but I think the clickables might not register properly if you haven't gotten the macrobinoculars from the Killik Cave since I unlocked the cave, retrieved the Macrobinos, scanned with them, clicked the other things and got "Thranta Rises" on the first new attempt.

Now, however, I'm seriously wondering three things - one, what do the thrantas and thranta watchers have to do with the Killik cave? two, what exactly was going on that

apparently led the thranta watchers to kill the estate's previous owner

since the flavor text of the mini-quest didn't make it entirely clear... and three, will the thranta watchers be some kind of problem for us as the estate's new owner later on? (PvE 'stronghold defense' mission or something, possibly?)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I can confirm that you can still get this achievement (I did it yesterday).

I scanned and clicked everything but didn't get an achievement, then I unlocked stronghold fully (I got some rooms closed before) and did everything again and it worked.

You can still jump to the side of the ancient ruins, I redraw in green a path from mmobits guilde. Old ones (red) are indeed blocked.

https://mmobits.com/2020/02/14/alderaan-stronghold-achievement-guide/

https://i.imgur.com/66hK3MH.png