Favorite Romances

Bxvx

Lol I can only imagine, Doc is like a wild dog.

I think that female characters in general got the short end of the romance straw, at least for the main storylines. The addition of Theron and Lana were welcome. Now they just need to expand the Lord Scourge and Arcann romances. And, maybe, add a few more.

Edited by Pathera

• 2 weeks later...
So far my favorites are Vet and Kira I haven't done smuggler yet but I heard that you can romance a princess kinda like a Han and Leia thing is that true?

Yes, with a similar bickering from her. You know she's into you because if you flirt with anyone else before she returns the affection she disapproves.

Lana and Dark Jaesa are my favorites. Because it feels more satisfying as you invest effort with those romances. Lana over the course of SoR and Ziost, followed by KOTFE and KOTET, she has the most engaging romance in the entire series. Dark Jaesa as you mold her into what you want her to be before actually meeting her.

• 3 months later...

Hunter from IA's class story. Though I was disappointed that female agent can't kiss him/her.

Darmas Pollaran. He's probably one of the main reasons I like the smuggler's story so much. Would be fun to see him again, especially if your smuggler is now allied with the Empire.

Honorable mentions go to Arcann and Scourge. I always wanted to romance Scourge, he would have been a much better option for the Knight than Doc. Arcann is another one, I was happy when they finally made him romancable but sadly there hasn't been much content with him lately...

Edited by ruffolofi

For My smuggler the Akaavi romance was my favorite. I didn't want to do the Han Solo /Princess Leia thing, and I enjoy being aligned with a Mandalorian. Although, if we were allowed cross-faction romances with companions who (return, or in this case, show up for the first time), he would have definately hooked up with Vette. 1. He's a twillik, she's a twillik- they understand each other, have similar values. Plus both characters have backgrounds of having worked with the Empire (in the Vanilla story, although she now kills imperials because of Story-reasons: the Mandalorians historically worked Imperial side), and Vette used to be the Companion of a Sith. My character is a saboteur, not because of dedication to the cause, but because he thinks the Empire is in better shape to improve his income.

My favorite reunion was with Torian for my female BH, where they skipped the "party" and had their own. (Although one of my BHs is still married to the guy on Alderaan that is responsible for her being a "Baroness". Additionally, one of my agents is married to the fellow on Voss..)

I didn't like the Corso one on my female smuggler. He is too "smothering".

I could not STAND Doc for my Jedi Knight. Too much of a lounge lizard. (even though I did keep him around, I wanted to play characters who made all the available choices). My other (DS) Jedi, a Sith pureblood, chose Scourge. YES!!

I would have romanced Cytharet with one of my Imps had he been (player-sexual) but he was only available as a gay option. He was very good looking.

Arcann had the same reaction as Quinn for my SW. Quinn. tried to kill me. Arcann.... tried to kill me.

Just once my warrior wanted someone that DIDn't try to kill her. She head-canons that her romance with Pierce continues with Quinn being either non-the wiser, or cowed into proper submission...

My (male) LS inquisitor (darth imperius) had no problem romancing Ashara. My Dark Side (male) inquisitor (Darth Nox) romanced Lana.

My (female) LS inquisitor romanced Theron. My DS female inquisitor chose to romance Arcann. Neither one of them were overly impressed with Andronikos, although my female Darth Occulus (neutral) chose to keep him.

None of my counselors have finished KOTFE yet, so I'm not sure what I am going to do with them.

Agents are split between Vector, Temple, Kaliyo, Theron, Lana. (oh, and their spouses on Voss from Vanilla)