Hello!

Horizonz-star

I recently purchased two customization add-ons from the cartel market unlocks recently both 240 coins but when I went to make a new character they just don't seem to come up. I'm not sure if there's somewhere I'm supposed to activate them or something? Any help is appreciated! I've tried restarting my game and that won't work.

After you purchased the customizations did you claim them and then right-click the tokens to unlock them?

Login to the character that made the purchase. Open the Cartel Market (Ctrl+M). In the lower right corner, under the Buy Now button, is the Unclaimed Items button with a number to the left. If that is greater than 0 then you did not claim them. Click that button and then click the Claim All button to put the items into your inventory. If you already claimed them then look in your character's inventory for the item. All appearance customizations say "Appearance Option(s): ..." followed by the name of the customization, e.g.: "Expanded Selections," "Galactic Hero Hairstyles," "Human Hairstyles 2," etc.