Pre-order yellow black crystal

PlasmaNightSky

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are/were BoP. There's a vendor on fleet that sells them, but I don't know if they can be purchased by just anyone.

The one we got from pre-order is all but useless now. It's only a +3 endurance and still has a level 7 requirement. With 4.1 the crafted crystals don't have a level requirement and are max stat.

wow, they should really update those yellow ones then, but yeah the yellow crystal vendor is in one of the cubby holes on the fleet on the corners of each intersection just turn Vendor icon on the map and highlight each vendor should say Edited by Theeko

They are/were BoP. There's a vendor on fleet that sells them, but I don't know if they can be purchased by just anyone.

The one we got from pre-order is all but useless now. It's only a +3 endurance and still has a level 7 requirement. With 4.1 the crafted crystals don't have a level requirement and are max stat.

I can't access it I don't have the permissions it's a special vendor lol thanks for the reply n.n

I don't know if the codes still work or not, but you can't access the vendor unless you have the pre-order entitlement.

I'd like to see them revamp those crystals and make them on par with all the other 136's and then do away with the vendor.

The vendor that sells the pre-order crystals sells them with +41stats they cost i think 250k creds but yeah they're as good as any other crystal but you can only access the vendor if you had pre-ordered the game. Edited by darocks

No, they should not. Those are the crystals that were promised, and delivered.

Oh don't be such a spoiled sport. With the complete phase out of the old crystals, and basically only having the +41s available now, those crystals should be updated, otherwise you're effectively taking something away from players, which, as a business, you're not supposed to do.

Don't be a jerk.

Oh don't be such a spoiled sport. With the complete phase out of the old crystals, and basically only having the +41s available now, those crystals should be updated, otherwise you're effectively taking something away from players, which, as a business, you're not supposed to do.

Tell me, what are they taking away? Did you previously have level 1, +41 black and yellow crystals and now you don't?

:rolleyes:

Tell me, what are they taking away? Did you previously have level 1, +41 black and yellow crystals and now you don't?

:rolleyes:

Don't pretend to be obtuse. You know perfectly well what was being said.

I agree that the level 7 CE crystal should just be upgraded like all the rest of the crystals. It wouldn't be a hardship, it's already in the game.

Don't be a jerk.

What part of "vendor already sells rating 136 crystals" you don't understand?

http://i.imgur.com/gYMpJ5S.png

Interestingly enough, crafted crystals are also not CM crystals.

That statement kind of makes no sense. CM +41 crystals are level 10. Crafted +41 crystals are level 1. Op drop +41 crystals (orange) are level 1.

The only ones left not usable at level 10 that I see are the white one (level 50), the yellow CM crystal (level 35), the rakghoul crystal (level 50), the preorder black-yellow (level 50) and probably, I can't check, the Razer black-green. And yeah, I think they should all be adjusted to be usable at level 10, because they stated a long time ago that they didn't want the choice of lightsaber color crystal to be limited by stats considerations.

That statement kind of makes no sense. CM +41 crystals are level 10. Crafted +41 crystals are level 1. Op drop +41 crystals (orange) are level 1.

The only ones left not usable at level 10 that I see are the white one (level 50), the yellow CM crystal (level 35), the rakghoul crystal (level 50), the preorder black-yellow (level 50) and probably, I can't check, the Razer black-green. And yeah, I think they should all be adjusted to be usable at level 10, because they stated a long time ago that they didn't want the choice of lightsaber color crystal to be limited by stats considerations.

With the level requirement of crafted crystals being lowered, I would not oppose the current +41 level 50 crystals having their required level lowered to 10.

That does NOT mean that I think they should upgrade the level 7 crystals to +41, or that I think they should lower the cost of those +41 yellow/black crystals.

I think the pre-order bonus level 7 crystal should remain as it is, with the same cost (around 10 credits, if memory serves) from the vendor for 'extras". I think the cost of the +41 crystal should remain as it is, with the lower level requirement. I also think the +41 yellow-black crystals should remain out of the collections interface, as they are not CM items, nor are the +41 versions of the yellow/black crystals promotional items. They are vendor items.

With the level requirement of crafted crystals being lowered, I would not oppose the current +41 level 50 crystals having their required level lowered to 10.

That does NOT mean that I think they should upgrade the level 7 crystals to +41, or that I think they should lower the cost of those +41 yellow/black crystals.

I think the pre-order bonus level 7 crystal should remain as it is, with the same cost (around 10 credits, if memory serves) from the vendor for 'extras". I think the cost of the +41 crystal should remain as it is, with the lower level requirement. I also think the +41 yellow-black crystals should remain out of the collections interface, as they are not CM items, nor are the +41 versions of the yellow/black crystals promotional items. They are vendor items.

My beef is really only with the level requirement. It'd be nice to have the initial crystal you get adjusted to current standards for a starter crystal of artifact quality, but I won't fight over it. If I could buy a +41 for my level 1 or 10 character, I'd be ok with it.

My beef is really only with the level requirement. It'd be nice to have the initial crystal you get adjusted to current standards for a starter crystal of artifact quality, but I won't fight over it. If I could buy a +41 for my level 1 or 10 character, I'd be ok with it.

Sounds like a reasonable compromise to me.

Now, we just have to hope the powers that be can make it happen.